Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South America
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Santiago to Ft.Lauderdale

Hello, I want to take my first cruise on Holland America,Zaandam leaving April 1 from Santiago to Ft Lauderdale. It sounds like a great cruise and it is inexpensive only $1099 for the trip at VacationsToGo, FastDeal #20348. I have always wanted to see South America. I am a retired teacher and coach in my early 60's and I am looking for a cruise mate to 1.reduce the cost so I don't have to pay the single supplement. 2. To have a companion for meals,tours and social activity etc. Either sex is OK but would prefer an active female because I like to dance and party. I am a non-smoker, physical fit, don't snore, healthy, thoughtful,caring and considerate,a very light social drinker, fun loving,highly educated straight male. I would like to have your thoughts about this cruise and if you are interested in going on it. Bob
Sponsored Links