Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2002, 10:04 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jennifer
Default hawaii to vancouver, the weather

I will be on the Vision of the Seas from 5/22 to 6/2/02. We will start out in Hawaii but will have the last 5 days at sea to Vancouver.

What type of weather can I expect for Late May/ Early June on the at sea days? I am hoping it will be warm enough to be by the pool for at least some of the time.

I appreciate any information regarding this ship or trip.........

Thanks for your help
Sponsored Links
Old March 21st, 2002, 01:59 PM
Admiral

Default Re: hawaii to vancouver, the weather

One of the nice perks about sailing on the Vision of the Seas is there is a beautiful dome covered pool. The sun will shine through no matter what the temperature is out to sea. If you have a balcony cabin, you can enjoy the fresh air from within your cabin even if it is cooler outdoors. Also, a great lounge for daytime viewing is either the Vicking Crown Lounge or the stern lounge which has the natuical name that I can't remember. Both have large glassed windows while being comfortably located inside. I believe your Hawaiian island weather will be great. The Pacific water can get a little rough during a crossing, but May/June is prime time for repositioning ships so it can't be all bad. My cousin just sailed on the Vision from Ensenada to Hawaii, and it was very cool and rough at sea. It was also cool & windy on Maui which put a damper on the Luau. Do indulge in at least one Helicoptor tour either over Volcano's National Park from Hilo or Waimea Canyon on Kauai. You will never forget it.
Bon Voyage.
Old May 7th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Elayne Palancia

Default Re: hawaii to vancouver, the weather

Hi jennifer,

I will be on the same cruise !

The weather should be be beautiful in honolulu, 80's

vacouver will probably be a little chillier, maybe low 70's across the pacific i would plan on hawaii weather.

Where is your cabin.

I am up on deck 7, inside .. yuk what age group? I am 30something traveling with my kids 12 and 9 and my parents.. looking for people my age to hang with

cant wait to sail!

elayne