Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Marj D

Default NCL HAWAII CRUISE 12/03

Hello:

We will be traveling the Dec. 28th NCL cruise in the islands and were wondering if anyone out there has been during this time frame??? After reading all the message boards (so far) there aren't too many happy travelers out there. Is this cruise really that bad? We will be traveling with friends who have NEVER been to the islands and I would hate for it to be a waste of money for them. We love the islands so could put up with it. Any suggestions would be wonderful!!
Please email me at MARJ32@AOL.COM
Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2003, 02:13 PM
cfjones

Default Re: NCL HAWAII CRUISE 12/03

Margie,
We too will be crusing on the star, but 1 week earlier than you. Everything I have read has been very positive. One very informative review was found at www.orcatekweb.com.
I hope this is encouraging to you and that you have a wonderful cruise.
Carol