Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Rose24

Default Ensenda to San Diego

We just booked Celebrity 10 day Hawaii with return into Ensenda, Mexico. With our pkg
we have air to San Francisco included. What I need to know is if I book air from SFO
independently, would a 6:30pm flight from SFO back home give us enough time. The
ship comes in to Ensenda at 8am, then we go by bus to San Diego for flight to SFO.
Hope someone has done this before as I want to book my other flight as soon as
possible and we won't know Celebrity's air schedule until 45 days before the trip.
Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old November 2nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Beginner

Ensenada is only about 70 miles from San Diego, so that should be plenty of time to get to San Diego's Airport. Although keep in mind that since 9/11 the waits to cross the border into the U.S. from Tijuana have gotten increasingly longer. Don't be surprised if you have to wait for 2 hours just at the border crossing alone. It really depends on what time of day (the earlier in the day, the better) and whether or not your crossing the border on a Saturday or Sunday (they seem to be busiest times at the border since so many people are coming to and from Mexico).