Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2004, 01:58 AM
JENNIEB

Default PHOTOS of MAUI trip 5/27-6/7/04

Aloha---

I have over 250+ photos of my trip to Maui. I stayed at the Embassy Suites hotel then at the at Marriott Hotel and Ocean Club Resort. The photos are of the Maui Ocean Center, Old Lahania Luau, a snorkeling trip, Whalers Village, restaurants, and more.

If you would like to see them please drop me an email directly at

pritzadilla at hotmail.com

I also have photos of my trip last yeat to Oahu where I stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I also have photos of a trip to Tahiti and cruises to Alaska and the Caribbean. You will have to log on to ofoto.com

Have a good 4th of July

Mahalo!

JENNIE
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:42 PM
hcat

Default Re: PHOTOS of MAUI trip 5/27-6/7/04

Jennis. Wold you recommend a non-cruise vacation to Hawaii for first time visit?
Old July 6th, 2004, 04:51 PM
JENNIEB

Default Re: Re: PHOTOS of MAUI trip 5/27-6/7/04

It depends I think what you are looking for and where you live etc.

I love cruising. I have been on over 10 cruises and that is my first choice of vacation but I am just not happy with the mid market options of ships that are out in the Hawaiian market at this time or the itinearies. So that is why I have not done a cruise in Hawaii yet.

I am going back to Oahu in December during XMAS time and we really thought about going on the NCL one but I really want a brand new ship not a ship that has had an extreme makeover! That is just me.

Some day I will do a cruise. How ever if you stay at a huge resort like the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oahu it is basically like staying on a cruise ship - you dont even need to leave the resort - it has EVERYTHING right there. We felt as if we were on a cruise ship you just charge everything to the room - whatever was on that Hilton's property you could do that. We really liked that HHV. If you want I have photos of that as well.

Hope this helps.

JENNIE