Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2004, 06:09 AM
Lene

Default Pacific Ocean Jan-Feb

Looking at the L.A.-Hawaii return on the Summit. Four days crossing the Pacific in each direction...end of Jan-beginning of Feb. What are the chances for rough seas? Would it be worse than the Mexican Riviera, for example? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
10X

Default Re: Pacific Ocean Jan-Feb

We did an Ensenada-Hawaii cruise in February 2002. The Pacific is always rougher than the Caribbean. However, neither my wife nor myself found the conditions to be unacceptable. It won't be smooth as glass though, but we did not find conditions to be any better or worse than when we did the Mexican Riviera.

Bookmarks

Tags
caribbean, cruise, cruiseing, january, ocean, pacific, rough, rougher, smooth, waters