Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2004, 01:24 PM
andi

Default Sept. Weather in Pacific

We are sailing from Vancouver to Hawaii on Sept. 25 - does anyone know how the temperatures usually run on the 5 days it takes to get to Hawaii?
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2004, 04:35 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Sept. Weather in Pacific

We did the route a couple of years ago in September and had cold and rainy weather the first two days, then it warmed up and was lovely. Of course, since this is the Pacific, you could also have rough weather on the same route. Take appropriate clothing (and sea sickness preparations) and you should have a good time regardlesss.
Old September 15th, 2004, 09:07 AM
CHC

Default Re: Re: Sept. Weather in Pacific

Hi Andi,
Are you sailing on Serenade of the Seas? If so, my wife and I are doing the same cruise. A couple of weeks ago I found a web site which let you register for a chat group with people who were doing the same cruise as you were. At the time, there was no one else for the Serenade of the Seas repositioning cruise. Now I can't find my way back to the web site. Can anyone help?

My wife and I were wondering about taking sweaters. In view of the response from KLD it sounds like it might be a good idea.
CHC
Old September 15th, 2004, 11:36 AM
andi

We are on the Radiance of the Seas - it was a toss up between the two cruises but we wanted to see Kauai so we chose Radiance. I agree that we probably need to take sweaters. I've read also that depending on your shore plans, it can get quite chilly up in the higher elevations so a sweater may come in handy there as well.
Old September 15th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Sept. Weather in Pacific

CHC

My husband and I are going on the Serenade also Sept. 26th. We are planing on bring sweaters and a light jacket as well. We are flying to Oregon to see our son for 5 days before our cruise so I figured we will need a sweater there also. Did you find that web site?
Old September 23rd, 2004, 09:35 PM
BoozeBabe

We are also on the Serenade this Sunday and we have packed a sweater only. I don't usually get cold. I'm having "power surges" if ya know what I mean, so a sweater will be fine for about 2 minutes then I won't need it again for another 20 minutes.

We are really looking forward to this just as everyone else on the ship will be.

I think the site you were looking for was on a different board.