Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Kim Sta

Default 16 DAYS TO HAWAII ON INFINITY

Well folks, have now got our tickets, have started to semi pack the case and cant beleive that after booking this hol some 14 months ago, we are almost on our way!
Have got my posh frocks and some not so posh shorts and tee shirts, fleeces in case its a bit chilly, a waterproof in case it rains, trying to be covered for all eventualitites. Have sorted out cameras and video - this is turning into a mission not a holiday! But that is half the fun!

Am driving work mates and friends and family mad with countdown and the trips we are taking - think they will be glad when I have actually gone!

For me, it really sinks in when I get to the airport......when does the excitement hit you?

What are people most looking forward to seeing/doing on this trip?

For me, will be seeing the whales and the helicopter ride over the volcanoe - other half - Pearl Harbour and Mighty Mo

And the chance to do nothng but relax and watch the ocean go by.........no work no stress, just relaxation, good food, a few drinks and hopefully, some new friends....
Sponsored Links