Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2006, 11:56 AM
Beginner

Default Temperatures across the Pacific LA to Hawaii

I know it's impossible to predict the weather, but....
We are booked on the Island Princess from LA to Hawaii on 4/21. Does anyone have an idea of the average temps as we cross the Pacific at that time of year. Thanks a lot. Marti
Sponsored Links
Old April 2nd, 2006, 04:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Marti, the chilliest we got was about 65 in January, so I would assume high 60s to low 70s.

However, if the weather does not allow, the indoor Lotus Pool is just beautiful -- truly my favorite indoor pool I've ever experienced. Piped in New Age music, teak chaises, and thick green cloth chaise pads. We also never had a problem getting one. Truly the most relaxing area of the ship for us -- we spent every late morning to mid-afternoon by the pool reading, chatting with other passengers and Art listening to his Ipod.

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old June 8th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Passenger

We did the Ensenada to Hawaii itinerary in April in 2001. I'd say it was 70's - we were wearing shorts. There was one cloudy breezy day where we opted for a sweatshirt. I agree the pools with the retractable roof closed are ideal on that type of day. We absolutely loved the cruise - so much that we did it again the next year, at the same time, just trying a different ship for variety! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. I'm curious to hear.