Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Passenger

Default Top Luaus on all Islands

I'll be back next summer and will be hitting all the islands for 3 1/2 weeks of extended vacation. Yes, life is good!

Can anyone recommend the best luaus on each island? we'd like to do a couple or maybe one on each island if they are authentic and specific to the island it's on.

Mahalo in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Beginner

Default Best Luaus

I've been to a couple luaus on Kauai, Maui and the Big Island. The best one i'd been to on Maui was the Old Lahaina Luau. Though the Feast at Lele is delicious! Actually, I may be leaning towards the Feast at Lele. They offer course after course of perfect dishes, and you get your own private table.

On Kauai, go to the the Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau. Big Island, go to Waikoloa Beach Luau. I haven't been to any other luaus on the Big Island, but this one was a step above most. I usually book my seats through www.mauihawaiiluau.com. Try looking around for better prices, but I think this is the best one.

After all being said, I think The Feast at Lele was best. Waikoloa is runner up.