Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Destinations > South Pacific - Hawaii
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hawiian Tours

We are cruising Hawaii on Pride of America in April ...This will be our first time in Hawaii. We have been to the caribbean many times and usually take tours that include lunch and alcoholic beverages, do none of the tours in Hawaii offer Adult beverages. Most of the tours I have looked at only include water or soda. When we were in the caribbean we would get tours with lunch and open bar after snorkling of course. Don't see anything like this. Guess we don't have to have alcohol but we are on vacation...
Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I am guessing you will have to buy your own drinks. In the U.S. many states do not allow "free liquor" as an incentive. It's against the state's liquor laws.
Old January 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
First Mate

I know of several "booze cruises" off of Maui on catamarans that offer lunch and all the booze you can drink included in the price. One in particular leaves from the beach behind the Maui Prince hotel (south side of the island). We have gone on that one more than once and it was a great cruise. It included beer, wine and all the mai tai's you want plus lunch...snorkeling and a sail to the near-by island of Molokini. You should find lots of "booze cruise" catamaran cruises off of any of the Hawaiian islands..Just check around. Look for "snorkel cruises."