Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Styles At Sea
Register Forgot Password?

Styles At Sea Discuss the Latest In Cruise Fashion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Bet you will like this fragrance!

While on the Century cruise in Key West, I went into the Bath & Body Works, and got a sample size of their new frangrance called Ile de Tahiti. Well, can I say WOW! What a great clean scent..

The entire colelction came out this week, so I picked up the spray cologne, and got a purse size free. While I was there, they were
putting out, the cushiest, long white spa bathrobe, marked down 80%..so I paid $8.00!!! I called to see if they had any more in my size, but NO! I lost out on more, but boy is it comfy.

So stop by and take a whiff of this scent, I think you too, may be hooked!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Admiral

oooh Trip i love Bath & Body Works scents! especially something clean smelling, will have to keep a look-out. Thanks
Old February 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Admiral

Default Bet You Will Like This Fragrance

I'll give it a try, Trip. I also like Shi by Alfred Sung.

Judy
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Bet you will like this fragrance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip
While on the Century cruise in Key West, I went into the Bath & Body Works, and got a sample size of their new frangrance called Ile de Tahiti. Well, can I say WOW! What a great clean scent..

The entire colelction came out this week, so I picked up the spray cologne, and got a purse size free. While I was there, they were
putting out, the cushiest, long white spa bathrobe, marked down 80%..so I paid $8.00!!! I called to see if they had any more in my size, but NO! I lost out on more, but boy is it comfy.

So stop by and take a whiff of this scent, I think you too, may be hooked!
During BBW's last semi-annual sale I purchased a couple of small bottles of this new line as well as the body wash to go with it. While I loved, loved, loved the smell, I was not in love with the body wash. However, if they put the little bottles on sale again, I will probably pick up a couple. During their semi-annual sales, I pick up lots of the small bottles of their different lines. I purchased one that was on clearance for $1 per 3 oz bottle. It was some sort of mint something. I figured I would hate it but purchased it just to add to my collection on display on my chest of drawers. However, I used it once and it had such a cooling effect from the mint that I love it and will bring it with me on my cruise. It will be wonderful after a hot day sightseeing or on the beach.

I love BBW. I have tons of their stuff.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)
Old May 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Thanks for the tip Trip,
I'll have to give it a try.

Message Boards Moderator