CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Styles At Sea (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/styles-sea/)
-   -   How many women keep their formal outfits a secret? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/styles-sea/366844-how-many-women-keep-their-formal-outfits-secret.html)

Cruuuzer August 6th, 2009 06:48 PM

How many women keep their formal outfits a secret?

My inquisitive husband is always frustrated because I refuse to reveal any details about the dresses I pack for formal nights. It's just so much more fun to have him surprised, particularly since I am always in casual clothing. Am I the only one who does this?

JOYCEV August 6th, 2009 06:51 PM

YES SEEMS A LITTLE pROM TO ME

colorcrazie August 7th, 2009 02:22 PM

My DH wants to make sure he does not clash with what I am wearing. However, what I never tell him is what I'm wearing underneath! :wink:
Marty

vi reynolds August 8th, 2009 08:28 PM

Keep the mystery going! Good on you! However, I can't! I'm too impatient! :D

Trip September 9th, 2009 07:35 PM

Nope, not for this couple....

Phil&Liz September 10th, 2009 04:28 PM

Did Clinton and Pelosi talk before they wore the same outfit at last nights speech to Congress?
:oops: :roll:

Phil & Liz

Rev22:17 September 25th, 2009 09:41 PM

Re: How many women keep their formal outfits a secret?

Cruuuzer,

Quote:

Originally Posted by You
My inquisitive husband is always frustrated because I refuse to reveal any details about the dresses I pack for formal nights. It's just so much more fun to have him surprised, particularly since I am always in casual clothing. Am I the only one who does this?

Actually, I suspect that most husbands would be delighted to find the real surprise under the formal dress....

Norm.

VegasCrossfire September 26th, 2009 02:38 PM

hahaha - since I HATE to shop - I have about 5 formals that I rotate and wear each time. No surprise to my husband...that's for sure! :-?

LisaK September 29th, 2009 02:10 PM

nope, like DH's opinion

HELEN1 May 12th, 2010 02:13 AM

Again, the Encyclopedia Talmudit contains no such passage and if that were a rule, Jews wouldn't need to be so concerned about matrilineal descent. That passage is a fabrication passed around between various anti-Semitic hate sites like stormfront and jewwatch

Parrot Mom May 21st, 2010 07:30 PM

Coordinating Outfit

Well, this upcoming trip I want to match Parrot Pop BECAUSE (for a formal night). I'd like to take a picture to commemerate a special anniversary.. Normally, I wear black, enough black..lol..He'll either wear a navy blazer or white...guess I'll go shopping......again...rofl

CShaw918 May 26th, 2010 11:34 AM

My husband knows what I pack and which dresses I will bring. It doesn't seem to care as long as I'm happy wearing it.

Alrana