Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Practical Advice > Styles At Sea
Register Forgot Password?

Styles At Sea Discuss the Latest In Cruise Fashion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Admiral

Default Floral Prints!

So happy that floral prints are "in" this season, love wearing them, and they double as terrific cruise wear, especially bold tropical colors,
Sponsored Links
Old July 14th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Admiral

Talking Floral Wear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
So happy that floral prints are "in" this season, love wearing them, and they double as terrific cruise wear, especially bold tropical colors,
Honestly, if you feel great in something..WEAR IT!! I LOVE purple and anything purple makes me feel like a million $$....when you feel that special whether it's in a floral dress or one of my purple outfits...you exude happiness and self confidence..and I don't give a darn what is in style.. When I can look in the mirror and says "wow".. I feel good.. the outfit "works".. then that's all that matters for me.
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Admiral

ParrottMom i totally agree with you on that one! i am not a slave to fashion at all lol. It just nice to know that the fashion industry finally appreciates my sense of style
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Admiral

Cool Style

Well Lisa, I have some clothes that are so "out" that they are BACK IN STYLE.... I just have to go through my closets..I think it's sooo funny...and this old lady reads "in-style"..lol.. okay and I'm a senior..lol Even funnier is when I see certain accessories that I've come close to tossing or giving away.. very much in style.. even the tackiest of my pins.. (have always bought pins since the early 50's..)
Old July 15th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Admiral

oh how true that is! fashion cycles around. Had i known that leggings and boyfriend shirts would be back in style, oh well lol