Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2001, 10:10 AM
Rachelle

Default *meetin otha teens onboard*

hey everyone,im 14 goin on tha triumph april 28th and my friend meg was supposed to go wit me but she cant anymore so its just gonna be me and my parents so i was just wonderin- how am i gonna meet anyone? cuz im an only child so its not like i have a sister or brother to chill wit lol. and i think im gonna feel weird walkin in tha teen disco or whatever it is alone. ya know? well has anyone gone on a cruise with no otha kids that can tell me what they did? or is it really easy to meet people? cuz im scared im gonna have like noone to chill wit tha whole cruise or all tha teens will already kno each otha somehow. well i need some advice! lol thanks xoxo RaChELLe
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2001, 09:16 PM
CruzinTeen

Default Re: *meetin otha teens onboard*

It's really easy.. be yourself and go to the teen orientation. You'll have a great time!
Old March 20th, 2001, 12:02 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey -
I just came back from the Voyager on Sunday, and I gotta tell you: No matter what you may think, you WILL make friends. Don't try to tell me otherwise, coz I made like 20 friends by the second day. I met Lauren, Jaime, and Katie in the teen center, Optix, on the first day, and when we stuck together we met Jess and Casie, and later we met a whole buncha guys (which was cool :-D). I did go into Optix on the first day alone - there was a meeting at 8 pm about the rules of Optix and stuff, and before the guys who ran it started talking, I went up to Lauren, Jaime, and Katie and just started talking. I'm really shy, so pushing myself to talk to new people was hard, but if I didn't I know my cruise would have been different. I wouldn't have met all these great people that I know now. So either people will come up to you, or you come up to them (don't expect them to come up to you. Sometimes if you're just standing around by yourself you gotta just start talking - don't pass up an opportunity like I almost did).
That help?

*~Anna~*
*canadans live in canadia, no doot aboot it :-)*
Old March 20th, 2001, 04:20 PM
Rachelle

hey hun thanks , that helps. see i dont have a problem talkin (i got most talkative in tha yearbook lol) but im just not good at startin tha convos wit people i dont know.. but yea if no1 talks then ill definitly just start talkin. i just thought it might seem sorta weird walkin in alone but i guess not anymore well thanks again! xoxo rachelle-QTgUrL701@aol.com