Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2001, 11:17 PM
Passenger

Default Any Ideas?

Hey guys...
I was just wondering if you guys had any ideas for articles!! I could write about almost any topic, but I want to write something up that you guys want to hear about!! I did an article that will be up soon about clothes and what to wear on the ship to the disco and at night and stuff... what do you guys what to know or hear? Thanks for helping!!!

Lauren
Lauren@cruisemates.com
Sponsored Links
Old April 18th, 2001, 11:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lindsay
Default Re: Any Ideas?

hmmmmm......................I think that you should write about how to meet the teens on board because a lot of people are asking how do you meet other teens on board. You could also do another essay thing but have it on like how you met the teens or like what you did on the ship when you got bored. Everything says that you don't get bored but that's not true you do get bored. You could also do another one about past experiences or what your dream cruise would be like. I didn't get enough time to do mine so I would really like to do one and I think that everyone needs a little cash don't you?? well that's just my opinion but you can do what ever you want to. I'm sure what ever you decide to write about it will be fantastic and interesting as always!

Lindsay
Old April 19th, 2001, 09:31 AM
Passenger

Hi Lindsay!
Thanks for all your ideas, they really help!! I'm looking around for stuff to put in my next article right now, so maybe the next one will come from one of your ideas! I definitely want to write about things that people want to know, so you helped a lot. I'm also looking into another contest, but not quite sure how to run it. It needs to have something to do with writing obviously, since everything on this sight is writing! But I'm not sure what exactly I should do. Any ideas anyone..???

Lauren
Old April 19th, 2001, 09:38 AM
Passenger

How about this idea for the essay contest... Writing about your dream guy/girl you would meet on the cruise, where you would meet, what you would do together on the ship, etc. Does that sound like a good one? Let me know ASAP so we can get this thing going! I want to hear what everyone thinks about this!

Lauren
Old April 20th, 2001, 10:35 AM
Cruise Maniac

I would like to hear about the teen program on the Grand/Golden Princess Ships.
Old April 20th, 2001, 06:36 PM
Passenger

I would do that for you, but unfortunately I haven't been on either of those ships so I can't! I could look up some general information for you and e-mail it to you if you want, just let me know! Any other ideas?...

Lauren
Old April 23rd, 2001, 07:17 PM
Tanney

I really think we need to get the teen meet on board thing going. I have written with no response. Maybe we could get a teen cruisemates cruise.......like the adults have got. Who knows........just an idea. Well that is my thought. also we need to get more chat times, cause sunday isn't good for me..........why don't we have them some different times. thanks and goodbye
Old April 24th, 2001, 03:31 PM
Passenger

That's a cool idea about the teen group cruise... it would be so hard to do though! Since our parents usually plan our vacations (well, mine do at least!) it would be hard to get a time when a bunch of teens could all get together and get our parents to take us on a cruise! I'll try to work on some more chat times... Thanks!

Lauren
Old May 4th, 2001, 05:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

hey lauren i dont know if u remember me or not but im the 1 that emailed u with the way to meet ppl. well i think u should right about the best kids programs on cruises, or the best cruise 4 kids, like atmostphere or if there seemed to be alot of older people stuff like that.