Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2001, 11:42 AM
~*TaRa*~

Default I wuz wondering

hi i was wondering if anyomne was on the cranival destiny!? if so was it fun? loud exciting please i want to know more about the ship
Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2001, 02:52 PM
Passenger

Default Re: I wuz wondering

Hey Tara,
I've been on the Carnival Destiny and I loved it! I met a lot of people to hang out with, and we always had something to do. It's a really fun cruise. The disco is one of the best places to go, that is where I had to most fun! We danced every night. You'll have a great time! E-mail me if you have any questions!

Lauren
Old July 15th, 2001, 05:17 PM
~*TaRa*~

So did u meet alot of people? Anout the slide is it always open? Was everything good? Was nething bad? Im sry for all the questions but im very curious!
*TaRa
Old July 16th, 2001, 11:37 AM
Passenger

Hey Tara,
I met a ton of people!! I'm gonna try to post my pictures on the picture gallery soon, I know I'll get the Triumph ones up but I don't know if I still have my Destiny pictures on the computer. I went in February, so there weren't as many teens as there normally would be. I still met a ton of awesome people though! I saw that you are going the 29th... there are always a ton of teenagers on Carnival in the summer! I was on the Triumph about a month ago and I met SO many people! The waterslide wasn't always open, but it was usually open on days at sea. I loved everything about the ship. I'm sure there was SOMETHING bad but I really didn't notice it! I go on cruises cuz they are fun, and if you don't look for bad stuff you don't usually find it!

Lauren
Old July 16th, 2001, 01:33 PM
~*TaRa*~

Thanks alot you gave me alot of info. I was on a royal caribbean cruise and it was awesome but some people tell me that carnival was better and some people tell me its not so i wanted to get ur point of view. Well im only 11 and my brother is 16. He doesnt really want to go on the ship because he thinks its going 2 be boring? do you think it would be boring for a 16 year old?
Old July 17th, 2001, 11:27 AM
Passenger

It definitely won't be boring for a 16 year old! There will be tons of people your brothers age, and your age too. (There usually are at least!! I would be really surprised if there weren't) The best thing for him to do would be going to the teen meeting on the first night. I tell everyone this, because it's true! The best way to meet people is to go to the thing they have on the first night for people your age in my opinion. I was almost 16 when I went on the Destiny and I loved it! So I think that your brother should have a really fun time.

Lauren
Old July 17th, 2001, 02:15 PM
~*TaRa*~

thanksa lot for everything youve told me. Besides meeting people what was there to do?
Old July 19th, 2001, 07:03 PM
Passenger

Hey Tara!
There was a ton of stuff to do! The disco was one of my favorite places to go. There was an arcade, one in the back of the disco and one in the main atrium area. The pools and waterslide are fun during the day. You can get ice cream and pizza 24/7! There are different shows at night in the Lounge, and sometimes during the day they'll play movies in the Lounge. I just liked to hang out a lot with the people I met, I think one of the best places to go was on Decks 6 & 7... if you walk to the very front of the ship there are doors on both sides that lead out to the very very front of the ship. It's a really cool place to go. Hope this helps!

Lauren
Old July 19th, 2001, 11:23 PM
~*TaRa*~

IT DOES! i leave nesxt week and i cant wait!
Old August 1st, 2001, 06:39 PM
Cruiserr00

I sailed on the Carnival Dwestiny last august. Had so much fun. i loved the teen program. Had so much fun. Really enjoyed the Point After diso club. I meet alot of people and we chuilled at that sun and sea area and ate pizza played games. On some nights I didnt come back until 1am. The ship is big and i think that at sometimes it is crowded around the pool area. I am only 14 but me and my friends i meet aboard snuck in the nautica spa and jacuzzi and passed off as 16 years olds.(you have to be 16 to go to the spa). You should get the coke card to get as many drinks as you can.

Later-Walter