Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2001, 09:46 PM
Passenger

Default Spring Break Question

Hey guys!
I'm trying to plan my next cruise... my friends and I want to go on a cruise over spring break this year. Do a lot of kids around the age of seniors in high school (a little younger or a little older) cruise around this time? I've never been on a spring break cruise before. Also, does anyone have any ship recommendations? We were thinking about the Carnival Victory or Voyager/Explorer of the Seas. What do you guys think? We want to meet as many people our age as possible! Let me know, thanks!!

Lauren
Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2001, 01:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Spring Break Question

Hey! Yeah, a lot of people around your age do cruise over spring break. The last cruise I was on was over spring break, and it was packed with seniors and people in their first 2 years of college. I went on the Norweigan Sea over spring break, but for what I think your looking for, you would be good with the Carnival Victory or the Voyager of the Seas. Theyre more of a "party atmosphere" and there would be more people your age on board. Hoped this helped! -Katie
Old August 8th, 2001, 02:45 AM
Trvljill

Well I had a little differnt experience. In '98 when my sister was a senior, her and her friends went on a cruise and I tagged along, there was like no one their age onboard, there were a fair amount of people my age(I was 15 at the time soon to be 16) they were all like 18 and ended up only meeting two other people in their age range, but we had so much fun on that ship and still talk about it to this day, although we were on the jubilee, a much smaller and older ship so maybe that had something to do with it. And in'00 I went on a cruise over spring break, and there were some people my age, but I've seen more on other cruises. But theres always enough people to find a good group of friends. We just had bad luck and my spring break in high school, I guess never coincided with others. I'd say you'd have great luck on the victory or voyager of the seas than I did. Also I don't know if theres a huge price difference of the two, but if there is, then you might have to think that if this is peoples senior trips then they more might go on the cheaper cruise just cause well its cheaper, just a thought, don't know if its actually true, but good luck, I know you'll have fun!!
Old August 11th, 2001, 10:47 PM
Passenger

it sounds like a lot of fun but don't you need an adult along?
Old August 15th, 2001, 04:24 PM
Passenger

My parents will be on the ship, we'll have our own cabin. A lot of people have said that same thing! ... there will be an adult there, just not with us...

Lauren
Old August 16th, 2001, 08:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

I think you should go on the Pride, ive seen pix of the Spirit and it looked awsome! Im goin on the pride june 2002, which will be pretty kewl. The Voyager looked AWESOME!! especially "The Vault" dance club. I would do the RCCL or the Pride
Old September 11th, 2001, 08:35 PM
Lana

Every cruise i've been on has been during spring break and i'd say there are about 20 teens on each of them. ( at least the ones that came to the programs) But RCI has the best hang out areas for teens and i would definetly recomend the voyager
Lana
Old November 6th, 2001, 05:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Katie: WERE YOU ON VOYAGER OF THE SEAS ON MARCH 11, 2001?!?!
Old November 6th, 2001, 05:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

One word: VOYAGER
But keep in mind, it belongs to me, my friends, and the people of Voyager cruise #69. NOT YOU
Old November 6th, 2001, 05:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

FYI - yeah, the vault kicks ass