Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2001, 12:03 AM
Keiko

Default A New Cruiser :)

Hi..
My name is Keiko, most of my friends call me Kakes.. I like to have fun, dance, act, sing, swim, run, and be with my friends.. I am a new cruiser.. My mom just booked our first cruise.. I am really excited to be going away.. I'm headed down to the Caribbean on a 7 day cruise over Christmas vaca.. I am taking Norwegian Cruise Lines and we leave on Dec. 22nd, so I'll be away for Christmas and such..
I have tons of friends who went on cruises and they just said it was awesome and they met so many cool people, so I'm really excited to go out and have fun.. My best friend went on one and he said it was unreal.. Some of my closer girl friends went on one and they loved it too..
Well, I just wanted to write 'cuz my mom worked really hard to try and find a website for me to look up about "teen cruising".. Write if ya like.. If not, thats cool too.. Happy Cruising!
Sponsored Links
Old September 1st, 2001, 05:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: A New Cruiser :)

Hi,
My name's Kelly. I went on a cruise on Royal Carribbean's Sovereign of the Seas in July, and next summer I am going on the voyager of the Seas. Cruises are sooo much fun and you will definalty meet a lot of people if you just start up conversations with any teens. It gets kinda boring at times, but thats when you have to talk to people. We met a lot of cool people to hang out with (and some guys!) Well, have fun on your cruise, and make sure you take pictures of all the people you meet, and definatly go to the teen things,even if they sound cheesy. The lamest ones, are sometimes the ones where you get to know people the best!
Well have fun on your cruise! It will be a BLAST!!
Kelly
Old September 7th, 2001, 08:41 PM
Admiral

Default Re: A New Cruiser :)

ive been on a few cruises but the last 2 i have been on i have found people to hang around with. i found a little trick to it. if u get on board in the afternoon explore the ship and just look for one or two people to hang around with. then at night go to the teen club with that person and u will have no trouble meeting other people. even if u dont meet anyone, go to the teen club and theres tons of people there. i went on the voyager on 6/24 and it was loaded with kids and it was the best time i had of my life. oh yea and it doesnt hurt to start a conversation in case other people are shy.