Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2001, 05:54 PM
*Rachelle*

Default I miss my cruise! ;(

heyy i went on the Carnival Triumph on April 28 .. ( a while ago.. lol) but i just thought id go back on the site to see what was happening lately! wow i was just thinking about the cruise and how much fun i had and all the awesome people i met so i had to go on the board! my family is thinking about goin on another cruise during april vacation.. I'll probably bring my friend Sarah.. im in the 9th grade and shes in the 10. we are both from Boston! well im so jealous of all of you that are going on cruises soon!! i hope i get to go on 1 this year again because they are soooo much fun!!! just make sure u have the time of your life because remember..its only a week long! well im out.. email me or IM me at QTgUrL701@aol.com if you have any questions about the triumph or just wanna talk!
xoxo
Rachelle
Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2001, 11:05 AM
Angele Vella

Default Re: I miss my cruise! ;(

Hi,My name is Angele.My family and I are planning to go on a cruise vacation in summer August 2003 and we are from Malta.I am 14 years old and my friend who is the same age is planning to come with me also.What about you??
Old December 10th, 2001, 09:00 PM
First Mate

Default Re: I miss my cruise! ;(

Hey all!
I'm Julie and i'm 15. I know how you feel I had a blast on my cruise the sea prineess. The best time of my life. I want a while ago 9 months! I can't believe its been so long. My tip is be daring go up and talk to anyone. Thats how I met Jimmy. We had a lot of "fun" and we are just going to keep it at that. Also keep in touch with the friends you make I talk to jim every weekend. So for all you going on cruises it will be the time your life! *julie