Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2002, 09:51 PM
kati

Default voyager kicks ass

hey,
the voyager kicks ass!..its the best ship i have been on..out of the centry,galaxy,triumph,veendam!! thats all i wanted to say! haha!
~*kati*~
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: voyager kicks ass

Hey..i am going on the voyager in march and i was wondering what kinds of things they have for teens? and was it easier then you thought it would be to meet people? email me or something at cutekate1030@hotmail.com
Old February 5th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Jessica

Hey katie~
You are one lucky girl let me tell you! I have been on a few cruises in the last 2 years and the Voyager has been my favorite. My number one peice of advice is be outgoing. You will never meet anyone just standing around. I know that the teen get togethers at night sound very corny but they are worth it. Go there and meet everyone the first night. The place is called the Optix. It is a mini like night club for ages 13-18. Once you meet up with people get them to do fun things with you like travel the ship go get somethin to eat. The funnest game to play with a bunch of teens is to play hide and go seek. I know that sounds very childish but it is sooo much fun. When you get to La Ba Dee (or how ever you spell it) it is a lil part of the Island that the cruise line owns. So if you aren't on any excursion plan to meet up with others you have met cause there isnt much to do on the island but walk around *Swim* and eat. Also on that day sport your cutest swimsuit and outfit. Great day to show your stuff to the fellas. When you are in the Optix at night and they are playing music, it'd playing for a reason so dance you heart out trust me no one will think that you are odd they will all wanna meet you cause you seem outgoing. I cant think of everythin at the moment but if you have any questions feel free to ask i garentee that i will be able to answer them!! Take it easy.
XooX
~J~
Old February 5th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey Jessica,
thanks alot...thats one of the things i was worried about..meeting people...but they seemed nice? lol...another question i had was are the pools as crowded as everyone says they are??...thanks!!!!
luv,
kate
Old February 6th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Jessica

The pools are not your ordinary pools. In the daytime on a cruise when you are its a "at sea day" (meaning that o stops) there are tonz of people by the pool. So my suggestion is go after you have come back from being off the ship. Also if you didn't know the pools on the Voyager are salt water and are drained at night and are refilled in the morning. So thats the only bummer, no late night dips. I never really went in the pools too much cause i never fansied salt water unless i was in the ocean. But the pool area is a great place to kick it and sunbath. Hot tubs are a great place too meet people too. Like I said before I am willing to answer any questions. I like to talk about this stuff. Take it easy gurlie!!
XooX
Jessica
Old February 11th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

thanks! that helped alot jessica! yea i dont really like salt water either, the hot tubs are a good place to meet people?
Old March 17th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: voyager kicks ass

ay gal, yup I've been on a few cruises now too, and the teen clubs have not been all that great. But my fave part has ta be danc'n at the club for "teen night". As you said, it does sound corny but you can people, do my q is, is the club awsome. I'm going on voyager march30 i think, mail me back, thankx