Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Small "cruise" down a river for 4 days with 10-15 other families.

Ok, so we arrived at the place where the boat was moored and my family was getting on the front end of the boat, when I saw this beautiful girl getting on the back, and she saw me too, and smiled politely (I had turned 13 in october and she did in december 2014).

(8:00pm) after dinner, I went to the front of the boat, and lay down on one of the wooden benches, It was pitch black so I could see the stars so clearly. I was out there for about 10 minutes, then stood up and leaned against the front railing of the boat when I heard someone walking up the side, toward me, I turned around and it was the girl. she was an American, and I am Australian, She then said Hello again and then i was like oh hey she said I love your accent so i said thanks, then we talked about family and school and stuff for a while then we just both went quiet, and then I leaned over and kissed her, with my hand on her cheek, then she pecked me on the lips, and then we decided to go back to our rooms and go to bed, so I walked her back to her room, and when we got to her room, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, then I leaned in and we started snogging.

day 2 (8:00am): We both just had breakfast then went to the small games arcade and started snogging again, we did the same thing basically every day until the last night, when we went up on the roof and lay down, watching the stars. After about 20 mins of laying there, I lean over and kiss her ear, then she turned her head to me, smiling and said "I love you" then we lay there snogging with our arms around each other for a while, until we thought we should go to our rooms and get some sleep. I only saw her for a minute the next day and we had a quick kiss then had to leave, I was so sad for the whole trip back to Sydney to catch my flight home.

Back at Sydney airport: I was just at this shop, looking at gifts for my younger cousin, when I went to go to the next isle, I turned the corner, and she was there!!! She was just at the counter paying for some choclates.. I think I was just staring at her until she turned arund and saw me, and she ran up to me and jumped at me with her arms out, I caught her and then she kissed me, and put her head over my shoulder. When she was about to leave to go to her gate, she gave me her number and I still speak to her to this day, but Haven't seen her since then.
Old March 17th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

So I've been on 4 cruises over the last four years. I've met so many great friends but it was this last one on the grandeur of the seas that I made the best friends and had the best time. It is very possible to find someone to be your cruise boyfriend/girlfrien. I've had three. But I've learned that from experience you should set boundaries for yourself before you go so you aren't spending the entire cruise figuring out how fair you want to go.

On my last cruise I met this amazing guy on the SECOND TO LAST NIGHT but he was such an awesome guy and we had a great last night together. I wouldn't call it love but it was more then a random hook up. We still talk but we aren't dating being he lives 8 hours away.
Old May 29th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default It's not impossible.

Everyone may say "it's impossible" or "a week isn't long enough to fall in love" but I can promise all of you it's definitely possible. 3 months ago I went on the Carnival Destiney as a spring break trip. I never had much fun on the past cruises because I had never met someone like this before. But the very first night I went into the teen club I saw him there. We began talking instantly and I knew we were going to have a special connection. We hung out every single night, each night getting better and better. We stayed up and never left each other's side until 3 AM almost every night. When the last night came, I was broken hearted. At 4:15 AM I gave him my last hug & kiss and we walked into different elevators. The last time I ever saw him in person was right before that elevator door shut. I could see my makeup smudged all over his shirt, I was crying harder than I ever had before. It was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. We continued our relationship after we got off the ship for a month or so. However we live 8 hours apart. But after that month passed he decided it wouldn't work because we couldn't ever see each other. It broke my heart that he didn't want to continue on because we had plans to see each other in the beginning of May. But I had to respect what he wanted. And I could at least understand where he was coming from. Today, I still cry and wish I had him. It's been 3 months since I've last seen him but my heart is still in pieces. So for all of you that think it's impossible to fall in love in week, I promise you it's not. You just have to actually go through it before you could ever believe it.
Old July 5th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i went on the disney fantasy in 2012 at the time i was twelve years old. My goal on the ship was to play as much basketball as possible and go to the kids club edge. I had no intentions of meeting a girl. While i was walking to edge there were these 2 girls standing right in front of the door. They were both very attractive girls so i put my head down as i was walking by. one of the girls said hey and i didn't think she was talking to me until she said "my name is kristen".
Kristen is not her actual name but it is in this story. anyways i was completely blown that kristen was talking to me because i thought she was way out of my league. The other girl was Kristen's friend her name is Kennedy for this story. Anyways we were hanging out for about 4 hours that night talking and doing things 12 year olds do. On the 3rd day all 3 of us were sitting on the top deck. Kennedy went to get us a couple drinks. When she came back me and kristen were full blown making out. for the next couple of days our lips were basically pasted together. i felt bad for Kennedy being the third wheel so i wanted to help her out. She pointed out a boy for me to make friends with and even out the odds. His name was Bryan for the story. Bryan and Kennedy were making out and me and Kristen were making out. I still dont know how i kissed her because she was soo beautiful. I didnt want the cruise to end. When it came time to say goodbye i wasnt that sad because she lived in the same state like 45 minutes away. We dated off of the cruise but no 12 y/o relationships last.haha. Anyways that was by far the best cruise I've been on and im going on my 11th cruise which is the allure of the seas on july 9th hoping i will find a girl to top Kristen. BTW im 15
Old August 1st, 2015, 12:15 AM
Welcome Newcomer

This is my story. Whether or not it's love, is debatable.

I went on a cruise this Febuary. Hands down it was probably one of the best cruisies I've ever been on. The second night I ended up sitting next to this guy at the dance show they had after dinner. I met him the night before at club O2 but honestly, I didn't really like him. I thought he was gonna be just a another douchy guy, and I so wasn't down for that. We got talking at the show though and he seemed like a lot of fun, he was attractive and sarcastic and honestly I wasn't really looking for anything serious, just someone I could mess around with for a bit. I kind of precieved him as an ******* though, but honestly, for 8 days, it was something I could live with. I had never had a boyfriend, or my first kiss yet (I was 15) and one of the girls on the ship also liked him. I told her my situation and she told him everything. I thought he would have thought there was something wrong with me and given up, but he so didn't. The third day I found out he liked me back. He put his arm around me in the hot tub and flirted non stop. The fourth day he walked me back to my room and gave me a hug. The fith day he walked me back to my room and kissed me, my first kiss. We made the most of our time after that. The last day on the ship was Valentine's Day and he even got me a flower. When we had to say goodbye it was really really shitty. He told me that I can start telling people I've had a boyfriend now, even if was only for 5 days. After the cruise I didn't want to talk to him. I wanted this perfect ending of all my firsts and I knew I wouldn't see him again. However, we did start talking again, and continued talking everyday for 5 months straight. 155 days after the cruise, he flew 960 miles up to visit me this summer. We got to spend another 8 glorious days together before we said goodbye, for real this time. With him going off to college, I think this times serious. But hey anything can happen, and I hope it does.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 01:25 AM
Welcome Newcomer

July 5-12 were without a doubt the greatest days of my entire life. For this period of time I was onboard the Independence of the Seas, and it was my first cruise. When I first got on the ship, I didn't really know what to expect. I thought I wasn't going to meet anyone, and I was going to just spend the entire cruise with my family, this was not the case. The first night, I went to the teen club, and hung out with this large group of people, and in this large group I would meet these two girls. They were both hot, but this one girl was hot af. I mean I'm talking like 10/10. So after that first night of her talking to me, we hungout with each other everyday after that, but sadly I didn't take advantage of the opportunity to kiss her, even on the last night when we stayed up the entire night on the helipad at like 4 am under the stars with her cuddling all up on me. I got very attached to her, and only wanted to be around her. Thinking back on it, I kind of regret it because, and I'm not exaggerating when I say this, literally every other girl on the cruise wanted this D, whether it was the Bolivians, or anyone, they wanted it. I was the man on this cruise, and I'm not like that at home so it was just great. But yeah that one girl who I spent all the time with, I never did hook up with her or anything, even though I had 7 days to do so, and literally everyone other guy was rooting for me bc she was the hottest teen on the ship. The saddest part was definitely saying goodbye and leaving the last day. Leaving my 3 best dude friends, and the girl, and all my other acquaintances was without a doubt the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It's been over a month since I got off the ship, and not a day has gone by that I have not thought about my friends and the cruise. Luckily I still keep in touch with some, but still, I would do absolutely ANYTHING to be back. I don't know if I would call it love, but if not I was definitely at the step right before love with this girl, who luckily only lives like 2 hours away. So yeah, I know I didn't really answer this question, but who cares. I'm just here to say that cruises are the best thing ever invented, and the hardest things to let go of.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 01:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hooking Up

Aside from love stories, I'm going to give you some tips about hooking up with girls on a cruise:

1. They WILL lie about their age, do you gotta be extra careful there. My best friend that I met on the cruise that was 17 hooked up with a girl that he thought was 16 on the 2nd to last night, but we would later find out she was 13 lmao.

2. Be careful where you do it. The cabin is probably your best bet, but make sure you lock the door. On the 4th day I walked in on my friend getting head hah.

3. Do not, I repeat do not, have sex. Cuz then you run the risk of getting that ***** pregnant and that's pretty much the worst situation you can possibly be in on a cruise ship. Lol I don't have any stories for this one.

4. If You hookup with a chick, do not stop talking to her. Cuz that will just make it awkward every time you see her again thinkin like, "she had my dick in her mouth the other night, I hope she isn't telling her friends about my small size." Or some **** like that idk. Lmao my little buddy who was like 13 got head on the second night and never talked to the girl again after that and she talked **** about his dick lol.

5. Do not do it during the day, you will just be tired the rest of the day. Do it past curfew (1 am). And don't be a ***** and think just because it's 1 am and deck patrol says it's time to go in, that means you have to go in. Anytime they would tell us to go in, we would just go somewhere else they weren't, and literally stayed out till like 3:30 every night. Just have fun and make the most of it fellas, odds are you will never see any of them again (which is tragic), so what do you have to lose?
Old September 3rd, 2015, 03:29 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile The First Time I felt Alive

Cruise Ship Story

The first day, I got onto the Norwegian Star Cruise Ship. My family and I had gotten a suite on the 10th floor which had all the other teens on it. The first day we didn't really do anything other than explore our room, the cruise, and look at the incredible view. While exploring the cruise, I discovered a teen lounge. I was the only one who came there the first day and signed up. Since we went on this cruise in September, there were not a lot of teenagers on the ship because everyone was already in school. After a few days I found a few teens around the ship. After about three days, I went to the teen lounge again and introduced myself to six teens. There was one girl, Daphne, who I became close with fairly quickly and this one boy in particular, who was very attractive. His name was Nathan. He had brown hair, blue eyes, a few freckles-but not too many to the point where you could notice them from like 5 feet away-, he was about 5'8, and he was 16. I was instantly attracted to him. Since I am extremely shy, the day that I saw him, I did not talk to him that much. The Fourth day he was in the teen lounge and I decided to be brave-lol ikr how lame am I?- and walked in an finally introduced myself. He made a few cute jokes here and there and then we played ice hockey for about an hour while getting to know one another. We mostly just discussed our hobbies and a lot of other random things. Then he asked me if I wanted to go to the video game room. I agreed and we both decided to play the shooting game. We were both playing on a team so we each had our own guns. He had played the game before, but I had never played it so he showed me how. He practically grabbed my hand and i got butterflies because to show me how to play he kind of like hugged me and shot the gun with me. I thought it was pretty romantic, but I was still unsure as to whether he really liked me or was just being nice. We were only in the game room for like 15 minutes and then I decided to get some food because it was 7 pm and I was extremely hungry. I got the courage to ask him if he wanted to come with me and he said yes. We went to the food court area and got some food and then went outside on one of the decks to eat. We both agreed that is was nicer to sit outside and get some ocean breeze. We chatted and ate food and then it got really cold so we got towels to keep our selves warm. Then we walked around the cruise and just talked for a while about various things and then we ended up on our floor-where all the suites were- and decided to go swimming. I changed into my swim suit and then got a call from him (we both exchanged room numbers earlier) and told me that his parents wanted him to stay in his room for a while so they could plan what they would do the next day. He told me he would be out in 20 minutes, so I decided to put some makeup (only waterproof though) and curl my hair just a tiny bit-so that I would have wavyish hair-. Thankfully my parents were at some show with my brother on the cruise so they were not in the room. Then I turned some music on and left the room door open. Then he knocked on the door and walked in. He didn't comment on how pretty I looked or anything so at that point i was like "ok fine, maybe we are just friends and he is just like really sweet or something." I got a bit sad, but I kept talking to him and everything. After, we walked to the pool and then touched the water and thought it was too cold (especially since the cruise was moving and there was a lot of wind) so we went to one of the jacuzziis. We went to the one that was in the little kid's area, it IS for adults only however, and we got in. It was nice because the it was right at the front of the cruise and there was a clear plastic wall type thing that blocked the wind out, so it wasn't too chilly. we talked some more and turned on the outdoor TV that was right near the jacuzzi and watched like 10 minutes of "Friends," then we continued to chat. Finally, I moved towards him a little because he was sitting next to a jet, and I really wanted to have the jet pressing up against my back. He then said the view was amazing and he loves the ocean and everything about it and bla blabla. He looked me right in the eye and said "you know, I didn't expect to meet anyone cool on this cruise. I've been on 5 in the past, and no one was interesting at all, but this time I met you *little laugh*. Plus, youre gorgeous and totally out of my league *looked away and laughed a bit more*. Then he looked back at me and just smiled and i had like a million butterflies in my stomach that I didn't even know what to say... tbh it was a bit akward, but then I hugged him. We hugged for like a minute, and then as we were pulling apart he kissed me! I had already had my first kiss about a year before, but i still felt like I didn't know how to kiss. I could tell though that he was very nervous to kiss me and it may have been his first or second kiss too. We stopped kissing for a second and I just put my arms around him and leaned my forehead on his-both of our eyes were closed-. He told me that he wishes we could do this every night. I said "why not?" and he just smiled and we held hands while looking at the view. After about 15 minutes later we both got cold since it was still really windy outside and left. We went to our floor again. By then it was already 11 pm, but neither of our families were back because mine went to walk around the ship and his went to explore the lounges and shopping area. We went to my stateroom and dried off and then watched some of the Lily Collins movie. Then we both got fairly tired and he left to his room. Since we were going to be disembarking in Germany the next day, we agreed to hang out again around 8 pm the next night. Fast forwarding to 8 pm the next day, we ate dinner together again and went to one of the shows on board. We then walked around ship for a bit and went back to our own staterooms. We hung out every day and on the 7th day (the last day), we decided to do something a bit different. We played some basketball, video games, went window shopping, and then went swimming again. This time, however, we both pushed each other in to the pool and swam for a bit. We then got hungry and went back to my room and ordered dinner from our butler. He brought us 2 hamburgers and was extremely kind and even brought us milkshakes! After, we went back to the pool. well actually we went back to the jacuzzi in the kids area like we did on one of the first nights. We got in the jacuzzi and didn't talk for about 2 minutes and just looked at the view. I then started to cry because I knew i liked Nathan a lot and I didn't want to leave him. He was the only guy who I had genuinely liked and dated. I didn't want the feeling to go away. When I started tearing up, he just gave me a big hug and said "same." I laughed a little and then he said "yeah it was nice having someone to help him decorate ice cream with" and we both laughed. We continued hugging for a little bit and then basically made out. This time it was even more special than our first kiss. His lips were so soft, warm, and gentle that I just couldn't stop kissing him. His eyes were so pretty and soulful. I felt like I had known him forever in that moment and it was definitely the best moment in my life. I had never felt anything even remotely close to that feeling. I honestly just wanted the moment to last forever. It was extremely windy that night so we went back to my room again. We rented another movie which was the Fast and Furious 7 movie and watched it until 12 am. We cuddled and held hands the entire time. While watching the movie I was mostly crying here and there and trying to think of ways to see Nathan after we get off the cruise. So I guess you could say that I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I could tell that Nathan also wasn't paying that much attention so we stopped watching the movie and just kept talking to each other and telling each other basically our deepest secrets and tried to tell each other as much as we could before we had to leave. We ended up falling asleep in a spooning position on my queen pull out bed. I woke up around 6 am and as soon as I woke up I saw that Nathan was writing me a long letter. I pretended not to see it because I was scared as to what it would say, so I just starting moving to hint to him that I just woke up. He then put it away and kissed me on my forehead and cuddled with me again. I then noticed that my parents and my brother were in the room too!!!!! I was so surprised that they did not get mad and tell Nathan to leave or anything. I guess they liked him too! That made me extremely happy. Nathan and I got up, I changed into other clothes and he went back to his room and changed too. We both met up in the hallway and took one last lap around the cruise. Next, we got breakfast together and tried to act as if it were a normal morning, however, that was very difficult to do. We had a very awkward breakfast conversation because both of us didn't know what to say. When we finished it was about 8 am and disembarkation was at 10 am we hugged for what we thought was the last time and kissed passionately and he walked me to my room. I walked into my room, packed, cleaned up, freshened up, and with 15 minutes left before disembarkation, I went to Nathan's room. I knocked several times but no one opened the door. I waited in the hallway for a bit, and finally nathan opened the door. no one was in his room except him. He said he didn't open the door because he wasn't sure if he could handle seeing me again before we had to leave. He gave me the letter he was writing that morning and told me not to open it until I was on the plane going back home. Ever since then I had not seen him at all. I had completely forgotten about him for about 5 minutes because we were late for our flight and were rushing. Then as soon as I sat on the plane i opened the letter and all it said was "you'll see me again soon" and that was all. I was freaking out because he didn't put any of his contact information in the letter, so I didn't know how to reach him. After we had landed, I was in my seat sobbing quietly because I knew i would never see him again. I got off the plane and was heading towards the baggage claim area. I saw him standing right in front of it and at first, I thought it was not him, it just seemed so unrealistic. Like i was looking at him, but couldn't understand that it was him for like 5 seconds. Finally, I literally darted across the room and hugged him so hard and cried into his arms. He smiled and said that he actually lived in Los Angeles, but wanted to surprise me. Turns out that he lived 10 minutes away from my house!!!! About 3 months later, while we were celebrating our 3 month anniversary, he told me that he knew from the day he met my parents that i lived near him. According to him, my parents invited him to dinner while I was at the gym one night and they got to know him and blablabla. I asked my parents if that really happened and if they had told him which area we lived in and they said yes. It all made sense now; that's why my parents did not freak out when he slept over once......... and thats probably why they were gone a lot of the time specifically at night HAH. They didn't want me to bang him obviously, but they trusted me enough to make the right decisions and date him i guess.

Just know, that although sometimes things seem impossible, they can really happen. Keep an open mind and don't forget to live a little.

-Katherine. <3
Old October 25th, 2015, 01:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love is VERY possible on cruises

All these stories cut me so deep it physically hurts.

I'm in my 20s now (not that different from being a teen), but when I was a teen I had a cruise ship romance. Till this day, I think the girl I met, we'll call her "M", was the person I've loved the most out of any other person I've ever met.

I was the youngest person out of my parents, aunts/uncles, sister and cousins that I went on the cruise with. My sister and cousins were already in their 20s and were allowed to go to the regular club, so I couldn't go with them.

So, I sucked it up and went to the teen mixer where I didn't know anyone. I arrived late, so activities had already started. For some reason, they had separated the teen males on one side of the room and females on the other side. So, I went to the guys side of the room.

There was a tan, brunette girl (the type of girl I like) with her male cousin on the guy's side of the room (she was afraid to leave him). I started chatting them both up, and made friends with them rather quickly. This was the first day of the cruise. We stayed friends and hung out for the rest of the 8-day cruise. Over time, "M" and I became closer romantically. On about the 5th day, we kissed. We became obsessed with each other after that.

Eventually, her cousin got sick of us being in love, so he stopped hanging out with us for the remaining days of the cruise, not that I really cared. On the last day of the cruise, we pledged to be BF and GF and to try a LDR. We actually only lived about 1.5 -2 hours away from each other at home on land (we're both from the Northeastern USA, but lived in different states), but I never saw her again. She called me NONSTOP for about 4 months after our cruise.

I know her full name, and she's on Facebook, but I never pulled the trigger and sent her a friend request. It's been like 7-8 years since that cruise. Siggghhhhhhhhh

I've been on a bunch of cruises since then, but I haven't gotten involved with anyone onboard like I did with her. I've seen so many pretty girls, but I've been too chickenshit to make a move.

Damn, cruise ship romance is INTENSE.

I seriously wonder what it is about cruises that makes everyone go crazy in love. Cruises are just magical.
Old July 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love on and after cruise!

Cruises are amazing and love is possible on a cruise. My family has been on two cruises, and I went on a cruise in 2014, the carnival splendor, july 23-31. I was 14 and I actually met a really cute guy the first night! We spent the whole week together and ended up hooking up the last night as our goodbye. This guy ended up being a player but I would never take back the experience, especially because the teens I met in the teen camp were so fun! But I also sat at the dinner table with another family that had a son a year older than me, who was also cute but very shy on the cruise. After the cruise me and this guy stayed in touch and two years later we are now dating, lost our virginities to each other, and still in touch. Luckily we are both in the same state but we are 5 hours away from each other. I take the train up to see him and he is going to come visit me in another week! Romances on a cruise sometimes don't last if it starts off all about looks, but if it starts with a friendship and develops you could have a lasting or long term relationship I wish everyone luck on their cruise travels!
Old August 6th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I went on my first this cruise expecting not to meet anyone and to stay by my parents however I went to the kids club one night and a boy walked in who was really hot he had a friend with him and they started whispering about us moments after that they got up and played table football with us and started hanging round with us I ended up kissing the good looking one and my friend kissing the other one we stayed together for the whole of the two weeks and kind of had a relationship onboard now he lives an hour away from me and we are arranging meeting up again I had such a good cruise and cried when I left would do anything to re live the moments I had with my friends on that cruise truly an amazing holiday !!!! Xxx
Old August 23rd, 2016, 04:21 AM
Familiar Face

yes when i met a guy we enjoy our vacations but when the time was to say good bye i was crying for that guy after he didn't met me again
Old October 9th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hello!
and firstly enjoy the cruise your going on! I know from experience is lots of fun! to meet people your age on a cruise ship. However, I want to point out there is no nice way to say u want to date two girls. however, a cruise fling is really fun!
-Esme
Old October 17th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kurai
Talking His name was....

Not sure if mine will be as interesting as others but I have had quite the run in with men back in my day ohohoho, of about 15.

This was probably my 4th cruise, or maybe 3rd. I know for certain it was with Carnival. I was enjoying every moment, and also I promise you that I was not, ever, looking for some love, that's just not me.
However, I met one guy, I didn't think I'd ever be interested in. But he wooed me.
He's not tall, he's not what you would just call "hot". No, but he was sweet, and always smiled. Literally like always smiled!
And that smile... it got to me!

I talked to him sometimes, he was really quiet though. But I love to talk, so we had a perfect relationship, if that's what you call it.

But ... alas... cruises end...
Or so I thought!

I met him again on all my other Carnival cruises, can you believe my luck!?

I am going on another cruise soon, and I can't wait to meet him again, every time I see him.. he's different, yet, the same as well.
Maybe that's what I love about him so.

Even to this day, I remember his name,
Funship Freddy.
Old December 29th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default HEY! It's 2016!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannana View Post
Hi I would like to hear if there are any teens who have met a guy/girl and fell in love? Is it possible?
HELLO to 2002 you! I just stumbled along this and it is 2016! How crazy. Time flies. Well if you can still see this account I have good news for you! When I was 16 years old I was on a cruise in July (my family was and still are avid cruisers) and I by chance had just met this guy from Germany who was 18, tall and handsome. Within the first 2 hours of us meeting we parted our ways from the group we were with (this is the first day on the ship) and we sat in the stairwell by my hall for hours until my dad told me it was time to come in now. From the very first moment I met him I knew that I fancied him, as the cruise went along I could tell that he fancied me as well. A very very long and dreamy story short... I am not 19 years old, almost 20 and I have talked to this guy every single day since the cruise ended. We FaceTime every night. We are not Internet or long distance dating. But we are both extremely infatuated with each other and over the summer we have arranged for me to fly to Germany to see him. I believe this could be something great.. which sounds crazy but.. I like to live my life with no "what ifs" I promise this isn't made up.. if it's a dream, no one pinch me, because I never want to wake up from it! Just some hopeful insight..
xo katie
Old March 19th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default You tell me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannana View Post
Hi I would like to hear if there are any teens who have met a guy/girl and fell in love? Is it possible?
Hello foram from 2002. I was 5 when this was made now that I think of it. Anyways, falling in love on a cruise can happen. It's very possible but having it last? Well 2013 I went on my first cruise with my parents. I was 14 and i was going to be turning 15 that year. I was very excited because I was getting away from everyday life. It was a week long cruise on the carnival valor. It was going to Cozumel, the Cayman Islands, and ochos rios Jamaica. My parents are part of this big cruise group called the troublemakers. The leader of the group had a daughter. So naturally me and her hung out for the duration of the cruise. We went to club O2 to meet other people and make friends and boy did I ever! I met this guy named Dillion. Me and him hit it off. He was 18 turning 19. So of course it wasn't logical to date. Me being the introvert I was. Couldn't really hide my crush on him. So me and the club 02 group would always be on the ledo deck playing a card game and the first looser had to do an ice cream round. There was a point where everyone had left because of things they had to do. So it was just me and Dillion. we were having such a fun time that I didn't want it to end but my cerfew was 10. Unfortunately. I had to go back to my cabin and I cried. I didn't have any friends back where I lived and I finally had one. Worse I had the worlds biggest crush on him. There were times I got really depressed on the cruise and he would make me laugh. Me and him would talk for hours. He would play silly games at me like a kindergartner that had a crush but he hid it well. When the time came were the cruise boarded in Florida and we all had to get off. I saw Dillion and his brother standing by club 02. I gave his brother a hug goodbye and I gave Dillion the biggest and longest hug. He was 3 states away from mine and i thought i would never see him again. I gave him my skype because I didn't have any other way of talking to him. I cried when I left the ship. It was the most fun I've had in years and it was over in the blink of an eye. We messaged through skype for a bit until my iPod broke. It was a long story but 2 years later. I finally had moved away from where I was living and went to a new school. I was in my junior year of high school. It was just after a test where I remembered the name Dillion. I found him on Facebook. We talked forever and started dating that summer. June 13th 2015. Its 2017 and I've moved in with him. I love him so much. He's actually down stairs getting ready for church. So to answer your question. Do teens fall in love in cruises. Yes and can they last? Yes. We've been dating for almost 2 years now and I think he's gonna ask me to marry him soon. Going on that cruise was the best vacation I've ever had ❤
Old July 18th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Ovation of the seas March 2018

Hello Cruise People , Just wondering is anyone going or know someone that is going on an New Zealand Cruise in March 2018. As i would like to know people beforehand

Last edited by Cruisegirl2002; July 18th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.