Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2002, 05:34 PM
bannana

Default any love stories from teens on a cruise?

Hi I would like to hear if there are any teens who have met a guy/girl and fell in love? Is it possible?
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to blakeqb03 Send a message via MSN to blakeqb03
Default Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

Na it isn't possible but it's nice to get to meet some girls on the ship. If you don't live close to one another then there is no point in anything but a little harmless fun. I have been on 5 cruises in 6 years and I am only 18. Only once was I actually sad when I left. But cruises are the best way to meet cool new people.bannana wrote:

> Hi I would like to hear if there are any teens who have met a
> guy/girl and fell in love? Is it possible?

Old December 11th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Cynthia

Default Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

Hello,
Alittle over 2 years ago I went on the SoS (royal caribbean) for thanksgiving. I wasnt expecting to have a good time, but I went to the teen program anyway. Right when I walked in a saw this really hot guy. All night I wanted him to come over and talk to me. I was playing cards with my dinner mates, and finally he came and sat next to me. He introduced himself and I knew there was something special there. Everyday we hung out and had more fun than the day before. It was the time we both werent looking foward to, saying goodbye. Its was really sad......Two years later we are the best of friends. He lives two hours away from me and we are making plans to see eachother in the very near future, theres something between us, whether its love I dont know but its definitally a very close relationship. I sapose thats as close to love as your going to get on a cruise.
Cynthia
Old December 12th, 2002, 12:34 AM
taylor2403

Default Re: Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

hmmm... pretty cool..... what their to do for teens 16-18 on a cruise besides the disco?
Old December 12th, 2002, 03:46 PM
chels

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

my last cruise I went on I met a guy. We had a very close relationship from the day we met. When it was time to say goodbye...I cried forever, the whole summer. Just have fun and meet ppl but dont become so involved with a person that your life will revolve around it after the vacation!
Old December 12th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

Hey continue with the love stories please..
Old December 17th, 2002, 04:01 PM
cherrychill

Old December 18th, 2002, 08:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

I went on EOS (Royal Carribbean) this past August. I went to the inital "meeting ppl" thing at the teen club and I saw this really hot tall guy. I introduced myself and found out he was from the same state I was from. We ended up having our first kiss a few hours later and kind of became what I'm told is called a "cruise couple". After the end of the cruise we stayed in touch. He had a girl from his town that he liked as I had a guy near me, but i still really liked him. We ended up deciding to give the "long distance thing" (2 hours) a try and we have been going out since the end of September....so thats almost 3 months now! so thats my story......but i'm guessing most people wont find love or anything like that. Just have fun and mingle with lots of different people. You will have a blast! : )
Old December 19th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Passenger

sure, on a cruise is the best place to hook up! and it's sooo romantic out on the top deck at night under the stars!
Old December 19th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Keri Send a message via MSN to Keri Send a message via Yahoo to Keri

hey*
Im 15, i have been on 6 cruises and one, i met this guy who i thought was soo gorgeous and he was sooo nice! we hung out a few nights and then we finally kissed in the jacuzzi! i thought i was soo in love we stayed out the last night all night long! and then he gave me his e-mail and im and i have never talked to him again
*keri
Old December 19th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Keri Send a message via MSN to Keri Send a message via Yahoo to Keri

..........to add to my message... i have met three guyz! that i have met and they were the nicest guyz! i live in ny! and they have lived in florida,ohio and utah. i have neevr seen them again i have talked to two but i wouldn't recomend "hooking up" on a cruise! u should remain friends becuz even then it is sooooooooooooo hard to stay goodbye!
Old December 19th, 2002, 04:24 PM
>>>>>>&

hey!
i have been on 7 cruises and last yr i went on the voyager! i saw this guy who i thought was soo incredibly cute! yet, he ignored me becuz i was "too young" at the time i was 14! he looked about 18! so i didn't bother and then the vacation was over. I thought about him for months after! not having his e-mail so there was no way we could keep in touch! Then, this yr... i went on a diff. cruise ship at the same time... the first night i was in the jacuzzi and i saw this REALLY CUTE! guy.. i called him over, talking to him he looked sooo familar, my sister noticing that too! we asked him and SURE ENOUGH! it was him!!! i was soo excited we hung out the first three nightS! this time he came to my room every night wanting me to hang out... and waking me up in the mornings! but, we didn't get too close.............
>>>>>>>>kati
Old December 23rd, 2002, 10:21 PM
Passenger

Well, I've been on 2 cruises and on my last cruise we played this game called Novel Quest on the second day and this one guy in my group was soo hott. We hung out for the whole cruise and really hooked up on the 3rd day. On the last day we exchanged e-mail adresses and have been talking ever since (and that was June 2002). I live in Ohio and he lives in North Carolina, but we are totally in love and he's coming up to see me this summer.
Old January 4th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Luci

Hi. I have a funny story to tell you all.
Old January 4th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Luci

Last summer we went to Alaska. I am a grandmother who took my two teen grandchildren on their first cruise. My grand-daughter who is 15yrs. old and looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt look a like had a great time. She was very secretive and has a boyfriend so I am not sure if she met anyone.

BUT, there was a 16yr.old boy who had a major crush on her. His mother and I made friends and she asked me if I would tell my grand-daughter that her son had a crush on her. I said, "NO", because it was easy to tell he really liked her. We could all tell he really liked her.

On the train ride from Seward to Anchorage, a lady who sat with us told us that the boy chasing after my grand-daughter had tried to hit on her. She told him she was old enough to be his mother. We all laughed and my grandchildren looked shocked at this information. When we arrived in Anchorage, the boy was waiting to talk to my grand-daughter but when he saw the Lady he turned around and left because he knew she had told us her experience with him. We never saw him again.

The Lady told us another story. She said that my grand-daughter had an admirer who was too shy to talk to her or approach her. The Lady would hear them saying what a FOX my grand-daughter was. He would try to get enough courage to approach her but then she would leave the area and he would miss out in talking to her. It happened several times.

We are going back to Alaska this summer again. I hope those two boys are on the cruise and get up the nerve to talk to my grand-daughter. So, I hope some of you learn the lesson of talking to people you may be attracted to. You may gain a friend on the ship and enjoy the cruise more. SEA YOU!!
Old January 7th, 2003, 09:54 PM
RacheLLe

haha when i went on my cruise i met the cutest guy tim from ohio., we spent most of the week together but havent talked to him since.. i think cruises are meant to be like that. its a 1 week thing. dont make it anything more, unless you live close or something, but other than that it is pointless. i ended up seeing the kid at the airport my parents were like go say bye! but i never did i kinda regret it.. o well lol
Old January 17th, 2003, 03:17 AM
taylor2403

i read alot of these before i was to go on our own cruise and sorta laughed at the idea of getting hooked up with somone. i figured their was no way you could stay hooked up with someone and be miles apart at the same time. well i guess i had to prove myself wrong. December 22-29th was teh greatest week of my life with a girl that only comes by once in a life time. we're still dating and comin up on our one month anniversary. i am in no way disillusioned by how far away she lives and how hard it will be. but when you have to people that will work out it. trust me it will work. so if someone tells you that it wont work, trust me anythings possible. cuz up until a month ago i was a skeptic myself.
Old January 17th, 2003, 03:30 AM
taylor2403

actually now tha ti think about it. their were a couple of hookups on teh ship. and all are still together. maybe since it was a cruise over christmas it had that extra majic. anyway, u decide
Old January 25th, 2003, 11:07 PM
bx3

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

i went on a cruise this summer, and i met one girl that i hooked up with for the whole week, and another girl who i was really good friends with. they both lived within a half hour from me. it turns out, after the cruise, i started dating the one i was friends with for over a month, but when school started, we just didnt have time for each other so we broke it off. i still see her as friends every once in a while though. the other one i sort of lost contact with, although i did see her after the cruise as well. that just goes to show u that relationships can develop on a cruise.
Old January 30th, 2003, 11:03 PM
ffh

jj
Old February 3rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

it's good to see how many other people have had post cruise relationships with their cruise cutie! Everyone always thinks its so weird that my boyfriend of 5 months and I met on a cruise, but we did. Good luck to everyone to have your cruise relationships work.
Old February 9th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to methodtoll556 Send a message via MSN to methodtoll556 Send a message via Yahoo to methodtoll556

Ahhh Yes! Love is very powerful on cruise ships! I never thought it would happen to me but my last experience (which was in November on the Celebrity's Millinnem) I met all these teens on there and yes.... I met girls as well. It was funny, though, because all week long I kept flirting with this girl named Michele, she was beautiful, and she was 15 yrs old too (I'm 16) and from Florida as well, I thought for a second that she really did like me but all she was doing was flirting because she had a boyfriend but that did not mean I walked away with nothing.... I found out that all week long, this girl named Nikki really liked me (she was gorgous!) and we hooked up.... RIGHT AFTER THE CRUISE! lol it was sad because we broke up two months later. Oh well, it just goes to show that you should NOT hook up on cruises unless you are going to see each other. Mike.
Old February 10th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to amercncliche Send a message via MSN to amercncliche

My first cruise was on Voyager. On the second day, I met this guy (we all called him Newfie, coz he was Canadian). I didn't know him very well but I really liked him. The next day, I found out that he and I were the only ones out of our group of friends that had second seating, so when everybody left to go get ready for dinner, we were the only ones around. I got to know him really well because we had 2 hours alone every day. He always acted so sweet towards me and we always hung out. But there was this other girl who always flirted with him. I didn't have any self-confidence, so I just got depressed coz I figured they were going to go out. I had told my friend Lauren all about this. On Thursday night, there was a pool party, me, Lauren, and Newfie were all going to our rooms to get changed. When I was still in my room, Lauren asked Newfie if he liked that girl who was flirting with him, and he said no, but he said he liked me. That whole night he was flirting with me, but I didn't pick up on the signals. We hooked up the next day, but there were only 2 more days left on the cruise. We went out (long-distance) for 3 months, but it didn't work out. But that week was amazing, it was like something out of a movie.

- me.

ps - if anyone from Voyager of the Seas cruise #69 reads this, email me! licenseddork@hotmail.com or focsfan813@smileyface.com
Old February 11th, 2003, 03:43 PM
*Julie

Well on the first night I went to the teen thing to meet some people. I sat down and saw all these 13 year olds and was pissed cuz no one was my age. Well this really cute guy walked in the door. I was like danm! Anywho I decided to go and talk to him. I found out that we were from the same state ad lived like a hour and a half from each other. So we stayed up and talked for 5 hours the first night After that where ever Jimmy was I was. I swore I was in love. Well its been 2 years now and we still talk on the phone and im each other. We both will never forget our magical week on our cruise! *Julie
Old February 21st, 2003, 07:10 PM
dffbd

d
Old April 14th, 2003, 05:12 PM
FirefightaJoe

I went on the Carnival Triumph in March of 2000, and I have to say, it was amazing. I met these group of girls, and they introduced me to this girl named Ona....there was only like 4 days left on the 7 day, but we hung around A LOT. After the cruise, we dated for about a year and a half, but the best part is that we didnt live close either, I live in NY, and she lives near Orlando. I even flew down there for the weekend to go to her homecoming. It's all about how much you REALLY want to stay together. I disagree with anyone that says distance dont work, because me and her made it that long, and are still the best of friends. Good luck to all on vacation. *Julie wrote:
Old April 14th, 2003, 08:29 PM
corber23

i was on the carnival triumph this past march 29. i thought that the first night was a bust we didnt meet anybody and we thought that the rest of the cruise was gonna suck. but the second day we were on the topless deck because thats where u can get chairs whenever u want. i was with a group of six guys and we met a group of seven girls and i hooked up with this one girl and we spent the rest of the trip together. we are still in touch and we are planning on visiting eachother when we graduate. i can honestly say that it was the best week of my life. i wouldnt change a thing on it.

good bye
greg

i hope there are more love stories out there.
Old April 26th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Passenger

hell ya its possible! i went on a cruise when i wus 11 and me and a 13 year old fell in love in the elevator. we kissed the whole way up and down and did some otha things. it wus awesome!
Old April 26th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Luci

One late night this guy and I wanted to kiss in the elevator. It was late at night and there were 6 empty elevators. There was a ship worker getting into our elevator and we both said we wanted to be alone. But he ignored us. So I said what the hay. We started kissing and hugging eachother and ignored that uncouth man. I still have great memories.
Old April 27th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Jenna15

Just thought I'd post an update. My boyfriend and I met on a cruise last June and totally fell in love, but he lives in North Carolina and I live in Ohio so we don't get to see each other. Well we talk on the phone everynight and he's coming up to see me next month. Long distance does work you just need to trust the other person.