Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2002, 08:26 PM
~Gina~

Default has neone been on victory?? what is it like?

im going on victory in july and im just wondering what it is like... like how is the food, the rooms and the islands and what is there to do?
Sponsored Links
Old April 8th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Jessica
Default Re: has neone been on victory?? what is it like?

Hey, i went on the victory in november. my name is jessica and im 14. it was my first cruise and it was awesome. i went to western carribeen {cozumel, mexico/ocho rios,jamaica and grand cayman, cayman islands}. The food was really really good, like the assigned dinners.they have the buffet for breakfast or the really nice sit down breakfast [i only did that once on the last day] for lunch you can do the same thing buffet or sit down. [most people dont do the lunch in the dining room cuz your in your bathing suit and everything and you have to be in sorta casual clothes. but dinner is the best. There were 2 formal nights and everyone is really formal. i would suggest bringing like nice clothes say if u have been to prom and you probably wont ever where the dress again. its kewl because they take your picture everywhere. oo and the best part of the food is that one night there is the Grand Galla Buffet. it is this HUGE buffet. where they have everything like all kinds of delicious desserts and chocolate carvings. and ice carvings. the gym in the victory is huge, but i dont know how old u are. but u have to be 16. or with a parent or something like that. um everything in the gym is airodymeic i think its called, where u just push the button up or down and the weight increases. there were like i think 3 pools. one is hidden in the front of the ships. there is 2 jacuzzis and they always have the reggee band playing it is awesome, where you are at sea. and everyone is on the decks. there are like so many lounge chairs when no one is on deck but when they are good luck trying to find one. Service is good on the ship everyone is nice and will talk to you and help you if you need it. I dont know if youve been a cruise before but it is so much better than a land vacation. every day and night there is bingo. and shows. i would definetely suggest go to corey smight shows, he is the cruise director. like his comedy shows and his parrot show. On our cruise he was hilarious and made everyone laugh like crazy. for example one of the couples, was from puerto rico and they were not married and anywhere/anytime on the ship corey would go over the loudspeaker and go puerto rico and this guy would have to jump up and say uno dos treis and start jumping and them go WASSUP. even if he was in the shower he would have to get out in the hall and do that. im the end of the cruise. corey gave this couple a diamond tennis bracelet from one of the islands just because he did that. so definelty go to the shows. go to the bingo, u can win like 500$ or free cruises and stuff. the only thing that is bad is the price of the drinks. but its just like on every cruise drinks are 4-6 dollars. ya know. um if you have ne questions. please email me and i will be glad to tell you about it.
*~*Jessica*~*
email me back!