Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2002, 06:26 AM
Passenger

Default teen/pre teen on golden...help

I need the opinion of teens out there. My daughter is 12. Is she too young to hang out with her 13 yr old brother in the teen program on the golden? If so...the other age group is 8-12..she will not be happy. What are the options for pre-teens on Princess? Are they stuck with the "little kids" all cruise? Any opinions will be great! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: teen/pre teen on golden...help

She's definitely not too young to hang with her 13 year old brother. You'll find it that as she enters the teen years, she will tend to start hanging out with kids that are either her age (12-13) or maybe even a few years older. It's only natural. I am seventeen now, and I have a lot of friends who are older than me. Lately, I have been hanging out with people that are actually around the ages of 19-22. So she will be fine, you really shouldn't worry about it.

But you are right, if she is hanging out with people who are more than a year younger than her, chances are, she's not going to be happy in a group of 8-10 year olds. I know if I was 12, I wouldn't be happy! She will find people her age with no problem, you really don't have any need to worry. Have a great cruise and good luck

Kelly
CruiseMates.com
Teen Editor
Old April 30th, 2002, 03:30 PM
Andrew

Default Re: teen/pre teen on golden...help

I went on the Golden in August of last year, I was 12. My birthday was the next month and I really didn't want to be with the little kids. I also went with my cousin who was in the teen group, so that helped with the argument. Because of the fact that she is going with her brother she should not have any problem getting into the teen center.