Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2002, 09:45 AM
Passenger

Default best ship for teens?

Hey, i was wondering what the best ships for teens are. im a 15/m and my family is thinking about akeing a cruise, but i dont wanna get stuck on a ship that I wouldn't enjoy. just wondering if anyone could lend me some advice here. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2002, 11:17 AM
juice

Default Re: best ship for teens?

i went on voyager of the seas last summer and it was awesome. since theres 3600 people on that cruise, theres got to be a good number of teens. there was over 500 between 13-17 and it was really cool. also, theres tons of stuff to do on the ship.
Old July 24th, 2002, 10:29 AM
Ash312Rox

Default Re: Re: best ship for teens?

I went on the Adventure of the Seas this summer and it was sooooo fun! I would totally recommend it because there is like always something to do...well hope this helps!!
~*~Ashley~*~
Old July 25th, 2002, 12:20 PM
~Tyler~

Yo, im 14/m I've gone on 2 carnival cruises, and they were both awesome. I wasnt left without somthing to do the whole week. The 2nd time we went with my close friend, which was cool. Even if u dont go with a friend, you will still have fun. Were goin on another carnival cruise summer 2003. Its on the Carnival Pride in June. Catcha later man

Tyler
Old July 25th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Beginner

The Royal Carribean Voyager is the BEST..it has a rock wall..ice skating..a bball court..and theres tons of other teens
Old July 28th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Cruise Maniac

I just went on the Voyager, and there were tons of teens on there. It was a lot of fun, and I met a lot of cool people. Most of the RCCL ships have pretty good teen programs, as long as you go when there's a lot of kids on board.
Old July 30th, 2002, 12:52 AM
Cruise Maniac

hey,
i just got off of NCL's S/S Norway, and i sugest u DON'T take it!!, there were quite a few teens, but u've got 2 be 18 2 get into the dance club agfter 10:30, and there are plenty of corny teen activities to do during the day, but at night, there is absolutley nuthin 2 do!!( this comin from a gurl who seriously stayed up till 3 and 4 i nthe mornin tryin 2 find sumthin 2 do!!) the lack of activities resorted in a lot of teens getting wasted, which was funny, until people started puking!! the only reason why i had fun was because my best friend was with me!! So take it from me, unless u look forward 2 sittin on your ass and getting drunk, dont go!
Old August 5th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Alissa

honestly i think any cruise you will enjoy, but princess cruises are the best so far that i have ever gone on, you have a lot more freedom compared to other cruiselines.
Old August 10th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Admiral

I would pick Royal Caribbean's Adventure/Explorer of the Seas. Both sister ships have teen discos and private teen clubs, plus so many activities a week isn't enough time to do everything. But Carnival also carries a lot of familes and on these ships, you'll find it's easy to connect with other teens.

Anne
Old September 14th, 2002, 10:14 PM
michelle b

hi-
i just went on a cruise in august-the Celebrity Galaxy. it was my first cruise, but it was awesome. there was a teen disco, parties, and i met a lot of cool people there. actually i met some one special and we hooked up and are going to homecoming together-so if u want to meet some one or jus meet some ppl to hang out with-there were plenty of teens on this cruise. if u have any questions u can e-mail me
bye,
michelle
Old September 16th, 2002, 05:03 PM
joe d'ambrose

Best I've been on was the Carnival Triumph... a lot of freedom, low security.. =)

fun time.. i've only been on 3 cruises though
Old October 6th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Alex

Ill be on the Carnival Inspiration for Spring Break (4/13/03-4/20/03). The Inspiration is one of Carnivals best ships that I have found for teens. Also, the Port of Tampa is a whole lot easier to get in and out of than Miami or Pt. Canaveral. I am a 15/M. If your going to be on this cruise, email me at lhs2006@lhs2006.com or AIM me AClake06 if you want to meet on board. See ya there, Alex