Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2002, 02:57 PM
xoxox

Default Pacific Princess

Hey i'm going on the pacific princess to bermuda on aug 25th and i'm scared that there isnt gonna be any teens there and nothing for me to do. Is anyone else going? and what are the chances that there will be teens i will meet on the boat? i'm a pretty outgoing person and i can get along with anyone but still the thought of a cruise with my younger brother and sister and a bunch of old people doesnt strike me as the funnest vacation....PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! my aol name is Servthedeity if you want to talk to me on there THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2002, 09:09 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Pacific Princess

Then why don't you stay home, your parents will save money and your little brother and sister will have more fun. Whew, what a tude.
Old August 24th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Passenger

Pacific princess,
Hey how are you? Im the teen editor here at cruisemates.com and it seems that one of the biggest concerns about going on cruises is finding friends. When in all honesty its one of the easiest things to do. I dont know how old you are but if you are 14 and under i would recomend joining the teen club. Its a great way to meet people and makes time fly. if you happen to be older, they usually post activities for you to do. I usually go to them the first day or so just to meet people and then once you have made your group of freinds, you will find your own things to do. But the number one thing i tell everyone is be yourself and dont worry about it, somewhere along the line you are bound to meet someone. Well i hope you have a great trip and if you have anymore questions feel free to email me at Jenna@cruisemates.com
jenna
Old August 24th, 2002, 11:54 AM
xoxox

Thanks Jenna i'm not that worried about it ne more i see how happy my mom is she came in my room last night singing "bermuda bahamas...." and i think i'll have fun no matter what. As for you Cruise Guy if i wanted some snotty comments i would have asked for them. I think maybe you misunderstood what i said and maybe you should make sure you understand the question before you answer. Thanks Again! i'll let everyone know how it went