Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Andrew

Default Info on Panama Canal

Hey~

I'm going through the Panama Canal for Christmas and New Years, and I was wondering if there are normally a lot of kids on Panama Canal cruises. I've been on 5 holiday cruises in the Caribbean and there are always a lot of kids. Let me know, and if your going on the same cruise, Celebrity Infinity, let me know.

Thanks,
Andrew
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Jenna (Teen Cruise editor

Default Re: Info on Panama Canal

Hey Andrew,
Wassa? Im the teen editor here at cruisemates.com and i have been on a few panama canal cruises, I think there will be there alot of teens especially because its near xmas and theres always people going on with there familys. So i dont think u have anything to worry about, hopefully i have helped you, but if you want to talk or have anymore questions feel free to email me at Jenna@cruisemates.com
Cya,
Jenna