Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to jennyy
Default never been on a cruise - and i wanna go on one in april lol

hey everyone! my names jennifer and i*m 15 years old [my bday is 7/15/87] .. i wanna go on a cruise on sping break '03 and for me i have off from april 17th - april 27th so some time inbetween there .. i*ve never been on a cruise and my family and i really wanna go on one but im afraid that im gunna be on a ship that has old ppl on it lolz .. also i live in new york and my mom prefers to leave from here but if we dont or theres no cruises available thats okie lol. So someone help me cuz i*m clueless on cruisin but i kno that its a lotta fun cuz ma bestt friend went on a cruise this summer .. well leave some posts ppl help me out lolz
mwaa x0ox* jennyY

Post Edited (10-24-02 15:23)
Sponsored Links
Old October 30th, 2002, 01:20 PM
Jason Argo

Default Re: never been on a cruise - and i wanna go on one in april

hey jenni, i have been on bunches of cruieses and i am going this spring break also. but i am going during march 22-29th. I live in alabama. I am probally going out of New Orleans port or Mobile alabama. Oh, I am 20 years old.
Old November 4th, 2002, 03:15 PM
~*Marilyn*~

Default Re: never been on a cruise - and i wanna go on one in april

The Carnival ships always have a TON of teens during spring break. Most major cruiselines are probably like that. I don't know how many sail from New York though. The only cruises that Carnival offers from NY are cruises to Canada. I'm not sure what you're interested in, but I'm into the Caribbean, and those depart from places like Orlando, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, San Juan, ect.
Old November 5th, 2002, 07:11 PM
kamil

Default Re: Re: never been on a cruise - and i wanna go on one in ap

this has nuffin 2 do with the pose but uhhh orlando cannot be a port...it's in the middle of florida.....now if you've been on so many cruises u should know dat
Old November 9th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Stuart Bond

Default Re: Re: never been on a cruise - and i wanna go on one in ap

Hey there im not one to give tonz of advice but i was looking in a royal carribean book and i say a 7 day cruise leaving from New York and going to Dwarf Island. Bermuda i couldnt tell you any dates but check that route out online.

Cheers!
Old November 13th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: never been on a cruise - and i wanna go on one i

uhhh, hes talking about Port caneveral which is very close to orlando. And orlando must not be to close to the middle of Florida because Disney offers cruises with a disney world vactaion included, and where is Disney???? Orlando!! Plus i'm leaving from Port caneveral on the Carnival Pride and many books have said leaving from Orlando. soo, get your facts str8. Sorry if I sounded rude......