Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 30th, 2002, 12:09 AM
Passenger

Default any good love stories?

i jus wanna hear all the love stories u guys have had from your past cruises.
~ebbie
Sponsored Links
Old March 31st, 2003, 09:30 PM
hbo04

Default Re: any good love stories?

my boyfriend and I met on our cruise to the carribbean on explorer of the seas last august. We got together on the cruise, but didn't officially start going out until a month after the cruise. We've been together for 6 months-since September!
Old April 2nd, 2003, 03:14 PM
Lyndsy

Default Re: Re: any good love stories?

i went in april 01, and i met a guy named jerry. he was so perfect in every way. unfortuneately, some of his pals had other plans for me to be w/ them, so i didn't even really get to know him until the lsat 3 days of the criuse. but on the last morning, i'll never forget the kiss. it was just a small one on the cheek, but it was so touching in that he wasn't like, all over me, just wanting me for my body. it was also my first kiss (i was 16 1/2!!lol). unfortuneatly, he died last september in a car accident, but i still love him just as much, if not more, and i will never forget that cruise, and i can't wait till im with him again.
Old April 9th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Oceaneyes

Default Re: Re: Re: any good love stories?

Lyndsy, Im sry to hear that jerry died. I met a guy on the sos thanksgiving 2000. He's so amazing. We hit it off right away, we have so much in common its amazing! I even kissed him in the elevator hehe. A few weeks ago he came up to see me. We went to Disney together and hit it off once again. I have no idea what I would do without him in my life, he's my best friend and I love him so much!
Old April 26th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: any good love stories?

Oceaneyes wrote:

"I even kissed him in the elevator hehe."

i c u have had the same experiences as me. when i was 11, i met this REALLY HOT guy who wus 13 in the hallway infront of the elevator. we got in the elevator and kissed and frenched did did some otha things dat i dont feel like sayin. it wus late @ night so no one was interfering by makin the elevator stop. it wus awesome. it wus my 1st kiss which made it even more special.
Old April 27th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Jenna15

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any good love stories?

Last year in June I met my boyfriend on the first night when I had to dress up as a guy (in his clothes) for a game of novel quest. We hung out for the whole week (never kissed in an elevator but just about everwhere else) and he's coming to see me next month.
Old April 27th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Oceaneyes

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any good love stories?

Jenna,
Sounds like you've had as much fun on cruises as ive had. Its crazy how many nice, hot, single guys go on cruises but they never seem to be on land too. Good luck with your boyfriend
Old June 16th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to amercncliche Send a message via MSN to amercncliche
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: any good love stories?

I met a guy too... I liked him the whole week and apparently he had been flirting with me and I hadn't picked up the signs. I thought he liked some other girl so I was kinda depressed until we started going out on the 2nd to last day. Those days were short but amazing. Only we were completely wrong for each other, and no we're not still together. So not so romantic unless you were there... but he was my first boyfriend

- anah.