Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2003, 05:10 PM
*Julee

Default best cruise stories

hey I want to hear all of your best cruise stories. Well ttyl *Julee
Sponsored Links
Old January 25th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to bando
Default Re: best cruise stories

One night i was late for dinner cuze i was walking with friends and i ran back to our room which was huge (royal family suite) and i couldnt find my dress and it was formal night.....at least i had my hair and makeup done but when i was dressed i was standing at the door getting my shoes on and my strap on my dress got caught on the door handel and i didnt notice it till i stood up and i couldnt get the door open!!!! I ended up being 10 minutes late for dinner!

Grand Princess July 2003
Carnival Pride July 2004
RCCL Radiance of the Seas November 21st 2004 (Turkey Day)
Old January 25th, 2003, 10:56 PM
stevoan

Default Re: Re: best cruise stories

me and a kid got offshore in bermuda and bought vodka, put it in water bottles, and walked right onto the ship. we got trashed every night after that and it was just a great old time.
Old January 27th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob

This really isnt a cruise story, but anyways. My family and some friends went on a cruise summer 2001 and we went to the pizza place to eat lunch one day. This girl had this big plate of pizza and a cup full of lemonade and when she was walking to her table, she slipped down. The lemonade and pizza went everywear. That doesnt really sound funny, but you had to be there to find it hilarious. anyways, later
Old February 3rd, 2003, 09:57 PM
Cruise Maniac

we had a bomb threat, a guy jumped off our ship at night, a huge fight at the skating rink, and one of my friend's took the elevator mats that say the day of the week and put it in the other elevator. Plus I met my bf on my cruise.....ahhh good times.
Old May 1st, 2003, 04:13 PM
carlso

i was 2! 9248
Old May 7th, 2003, 01:29 AM
taylor2403

peeps so drunk they were trying to jump off the ship.. me being the only civl and sober person i had to babysit fo rthe night.. it was hilarious explaining to passing my parents why their son or daughter had that starry look in their eyes. started runnin out of excuses
Old May 15th, 2003, 02:43 PM
gge1

Default Re: Re: Re: best cruise stories

im am into the show jackass and i am making a movie like the show and i met tons of teens that where willing to do stupid suff and the drunks are halareous and i am crusing this summer if you see a teen with a vdeo camera videoing drunk ppl do stupid stuff its me
Old June 15th, 2003, 02:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to amercncliche Send a message via MSN to amercncliche
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: best cruise stories

Some drunk guy fell offboard before leaving Cozumel... he was drinking on his balcony and just kinda toppled over, it was hilarious

- anah.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 10:37 PM
Passenger

It was the last night on the Enchantment and most everyone was drunk but a few of us. 2 guys, my friend, and I went to the solarium so they could eat. One guy was drunk and the other wasn't. The 2 guys got their food and we all sat down and started talking. The drunk guy forgot his drink so he took mine and drank it. We were sitting there and all of a sudden he started coughing and spit up a french frie with ketchup on it. lol The people next to us said "Wow...that was attractive" lol After he ate his burger and fries he was like "I wanna another one" so he got his drunk butt up and walked over there to get some more food. When he came back he was like "Wow..they had the food waiting on me they knew I would come back" lol So we waited for him to eat. While they were eating the non drunk guy started talking and then the other guy started talking too. The two acted as if hte other one wasn't even talking at the same time. It was soo funny. So after we ate we all walked out of hte Solarium and the drunk guy picked a flower leaf for me and my friend. We told him thanks and he went and picked up the whole flower and carried it across the whole solaurium. Then before we left he just put it on the table adn walked out as if nothing had happened. lol It was great watching all the drunk people that night.