Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Beginner

Default this might sound weird

k yall i dont exactly look like a model.... like i dont consider myself ugly but im not skinny... is that a problem? i mean im happy w/ myself, and im not overweight im just not so so so skinny... does any one know if people will really care that much? thanks...
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2003, 06:52 PM
x

Default Re: this might sound weird

Don't stress about it all. There are all types of people on cruises.. everybody's in too great of a mood all the time to really care about that. Everybody's just as insecure-feeling! You'll have a great time and probably end up with a lot more confidence, after you meet some amazing people
Old March 13th, 2003, 05:40 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: this might sound weird

AnnieR- X is right! I meet so0o0o many diffrent people on cruises its so much fun people dont care! At least Im not gonna judge anybody by the way they look! Its all about how much fun ur gonna have! Seriously... dont sweat it! I am a gymnast so i guess i have a "muscler build" and when i look in the mirror all i c is a bunch of FAT! but i just kinda am excepting it now cause i cant change it! Hope I helped!

-jenn-
Old March 16th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob
Default Re: this might sound weird

Don't be worried about how you look. If they don't like the way you look, they dont have to look. And really, who are you trying to impress? No one, its not like your finding your life long partner on your 7 day vacation! Just go and have fun, and think you look like a million dollars. If you think you look good, then you will feel good and have fun. by the way, when are you going on your cruise? I'll be on the Carnival pride june 14 - 21
Old March 16th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: this might sound weird

Rob, I just want to say that that probably meant SO much to her coming from a guy. And Annie, so many guys have told me that they don't like skinny girls. They like chicks with some "meat" on their bones. If you act like you are insecure, then no one will like you. So think positive!
Old March 16th, 2003, 08:14 PM
teen cruiser

Default Re: Re: Re: this might sound weird

you said it anna! skin and bones are gross. Annie sounds like the right size for what most guys like. im sure you will hvae a blast annie