Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2003, 09:07 PM
MusingPoet

Default teen nightclub?

I was told that the Legend has a teen nightclub where the kids can dance and listen to music. Is this true or is there just one dance for the teens. I'm just wondering what a 14 year old girl and her 15 year old friend can do after they have dinner with "the parents" ... I want the girls to have a good time so if anyone has gone on the Legend with teens please let me know what they found interesting to do.

Thanks so much
Sponsored Links
Old May 9th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne
Default Re: teen nightclub?

Hmmm....I don't think LEGEND has the teen nightclub. I don't think the kids facility is even that big.
Old May 9th, 2003, 08:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Scubarick Send a message via Yahoo to Scubarick
Default Re: teen nightclub?

I just returned from the Carnival Legend about 3 weeks ago, it is a great ship and has a lot for kids to do I am 18 and by the end of the cruise our "crew"/"group" was around 23 kids, this was springbreak week for the Northeast and some of the Midwestt, back to your question about the teen club, the Club is Medusas Lounge and runs from about 9:45 to I think 10:45 each night we were always in there ealry talkin and I was doing magic for the group, after the club closes to people under the age of 16, we usualy would just walk around the ship and enjoy our selfs, even though the selection of activities is limited at night we always found something to do, at the front of the ship on deck 12 ( I believe it is deck 12) there is a Basketball hoop and a vollyball net that are enclosed by a net so balls wont be lost, to get either ball you will need to go to the Purses Information Desk and give your Sale and Sign card to get a ball apon safe return of the ball your card is credited the $10 deposit, If you have anymore questions feel free to email me this was my 8th cruise and I will be glad to help you with anything you may need, my email is Rhap21684@aol.com please use CARNIVAL LEGEND as the subject.

Enjoy your Day
Rick
aka Scubarick