Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 2nd, 2003, 07:43 PM
Passenger

Default Funniest Cruise Moment

What was the absolute funniest thing that ever happened to you on a cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old June 2nd, 2003, 07:49 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne
Default Re: Funniest Cruise Moment

I was playing volleyball on the top deck (forward) onboard Carnival's Elation, and it was my hit. I accidently misaimed and the ball went sideways and hit the top of the wind barrier and almost fell off the ship. Its kinda hard to explain, but if anyone has been on Carnival's "Fantasy-class" ships, you should know what I am talking about.
Old June 2nd, 2003, 10:56 PM
Danp

having a bunch of our friends find a chair from the promenade deck, put it in a glass elevator, and ride around on it... or getting stuck in a non0-glass elevator and going to the desk and tring to get everyone out
Old June 4th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Bbabe

pick just one???? ok it would prolly be when dmitri hit the vollyball overboard. lol
Old June 4th, 2003, 09:01 PM
oceaneyes

Default Re: Re: Funniest Cruise Moment

me and a bunch of my friends got an elevator (radience of the seas) and rode up and down on it waiting for someone to come change the day. For those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about they have they days of the week in the elevator floor and change it every day at midnight. So when the person can in the change the date there were 20 of us smushed in the elevator waiting for him to change the day, we clapped when he put it down. Definity one of the funniest moments.
Old June 5th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Danp

Default Re: Re: Re: Funniest Cruise Moment

haha- awesome one oceaneyes.. sounds like somethin we would do... My dad took me and my 2 friends on a 2night cruise to nowhere, and we did some funny stuff, with a balconey... there is quite a bit to throw off! (honestly u would be surprised) I wanna hear more, keep them comming...
Old June 5th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Lindsey

umm...yea getting stuck in an elevator is not fun. I hav a first account on that one. We were getting in and some ppl were scared because its made noise before so ppl were standing the doors waiting for ppl to get in or out and then the elevator started beeping. so the doors start closing and even if ur in the way theyre still closing. So me and lik 6 other ppl get stuck because wen the doors were closed we started to move but gordy forced the doors open and we were between floors...everyone started to panic and scream. so they get on the phone and there lik were stuck and then ppl on the outside are screaming and laughing cuz were stuck and then we cant hear the person on the phone. and then finally after lik 5-10 mins we started to move. It was actually fun cuz u always see that stuff in the movies and u think about ppl coming and then ud hav to climb out of the top...but after that everyone stuck to the stairs.
Old June 5th, 2003, 09:53 PM
bree!

id say i had some of the funniest cruise moments on the carnivial victory with lindsey n DAN P!:-) me n dann running round the 9th deck or sumthing screaming lifeboatt drill with our life jackets on!! we were laughing so hard no wonder no one believed us! lol then lindseyyy was suppose to come do it too........but nopee shes too cool sumtimes! but....the waterslide was fun when that guuy told dan not to do the spinnies round n round down the slide ...im sure no of the other ppl rae gunna understand this...but thats okay 4-20-4-27 ~great daysss~
Old June 6th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Passenger

I guess this kind of ties in for a funniest cruise moment for my friends, but most embaressing for me. Spring break '03 on Carnival Fantasy my best friend and I come walking down these steps in our tiny stilleto heels, trying to look all hot when we spy this HUGE school group from Philidelphia. The majority of them were black, wearing matching white t-shirts and of course tons of chains, and when they saw us coming they all started giving us those one-liners, so while i try to look extra cool and unconcerned I missed the last step and tumbled to the ground onto my stomach. Of course they all proceeded to crack up as if they had just seen the most hilarious thing in the world, and point at me on the floor while I wanted to crawl under the carpet and die. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been trying to look all suave, if my best friend hadn't left me while she ran down the next flight of stairs laughing her ass off, and if it hadn't been the first night of the cruise, so I had to see these people again and I KNEW they remembered. After it was all done with though, the whole situation did seem pretty funny.
Old June 6th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Danp

oh, i c, so then u must live a pretty boring life, since you have no sense of fun...
Old June 6th, 2003, 09:52 PM
oceaneyes

Theres nothing wrong with riding the elevators up and down, its actually pretty fun. So dont talk smack about it!
Old June 13th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to amercncliche Send a message via MSN to amercncliche

Yeah, I gotta agree, elevators kick ass. Once me and my friends were riding the elevators by my cabin, but I had to go back *curfew.* 10 minutes later I was going to go down to the cafe to get a drink, and they were still there... Okay not so funny unless you were there, me and my friends were elevator bums