Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2003, 11:54 AM
meee

Default carnival pride or carnival legend?

which is better for teens? carnival pride or carnival legend?
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob
Default Re: carnival pride or carnival legend?

Hey I just was on the Carnival Pride June 14-21 and had a blast! The ship was awesome with a lot of stuff to do. At first everyone was pretty bored, but we kind of formed a spot where we went when we got bored and someone was there to talk to almost all the time. As far as the dance clubs, my group didnt really go, but we walked in a few times and it seemed pretty cool. We would normally meet in the arcade at night and walk around for the rest of the night and we had a blast. If you have any questions, reply and I will answer.

Rob
Old June 24th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne

Both ship are the same. The only difference is the interior and crew members. EIther ship, you will still have fun.
Old June 24th, 2003, 05:50 PM
meee

thats cool...rob, where did u go?
Old June 24th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Danp

Hey! Finally someone asked! My dad took me and my 2best friends on the Legend, for a 2night Cruise to Nowhere. It was a blast... Never had so much fun in my whole life! Yeah we did do some damage, but nothing to big... haha. Well, this spring beak I had the choice to go on Legend of Victory, and I chose Victory. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would pick Legend, its newer, cleaner, and in my opinion alot nicer. However, the Disco on the Pride looks really awesome... The Pride is also 2years older then the Legend... (Not that it really matters) If you have any more questions about Legend ask me cuz I know alot!
-Dan
Old June 25th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: carnival pride or carnival legend?

Hey, we went on a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral. the schedule was:

sat - port canaveral
sun - bahamas
mon- at sea
tues - st.thomas/ st. john
wed - st.maarten
thurs - at sea
fri - at sea
sat - port canaveral

After July 5, I think its making a few trips from NYC, then its going to Miami untill August 30, then it is going to Los Angeles CA. So the schedule is kind of screwed up... Anyways, if you go on the Pride, you will have a blast!!! You will meet a lot of people too
Old June 27th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Yeoman

By the way, if you go on the Pride, get a massage!!! My mom told me I needed to get into vacation mode so to relax, i got a massage. It was awesome!!!! You should do it, they run specials for port days so book then. Im 15 and they said a parent had to stay there with me, so my dad came for the first like 5 minutes and left and they didnt care. A guy I met also got one and his parent could leave after a few minutes too.

Rob