Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2003, 01:26 PM
beachbum1

Default teens and teen activities on Carnival's Triumph July 26- Aug

Heyy- im a teen and im going on Carnival's Triumph really soon. Me and my sister (15) are worried we wont meet anyone.. and as the day gets closer, we get more excited and nervous! Also, is their a teen dance or something for teens to hang out? I heard of "CAMP CARNIVAL" but thats about it! I LOVE TO DANCE! haha but if you know anything or are going ide love to hear from you!
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to CarnivalCruiserA Send a message via MSN to CarnivalCruiserA
Default Re: teens and teen activities on Carnival's Triumph July 26-

I was on Carnival Truimph July 5th-12th... we had an AWESOME time!! Yeah there are TONS of things to do to meet people your own age!! Try to go to the pool games during the day like Survivor and other ones! You meet people by just walking around too, or when ya lay out in the sun, like I did! I'm 16 and I went to the Teen club which is a disco called Hollywood disco! It was pretty cool, LOTS of kid my age, so go there if you like to dance! I bet they will let you in for the 16 and over dancing @ 11... 15 is close enough! lol Have a great time!!
Old June 8th, 2004, 06:27 PM
CruiseLover2004

Default Re: Re: teens and teen activities on Carnival's Triumph July

my name is jason i wont be going on the 26 but i am going on the 17th if you wanna talk e-mail me
Old June 8th, 2004, 11:17 PM
cruiseprincess0162

Default Re: teens and teen activities on Carnival's Triumph July 26-

I was on it over christmas it was so much fun. I have the teen caper thing if you want me to email it to you.
Catch ya latter dude!
XoXo
Jenna