Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default carnival or royal caribean?

i've been on 2 carnival cruises. and we are thinking about royal caribbean for next year. which is better for teens in your opinion?? carnival just changed there disco age to 18 and i think royal has an 18 limit to? is there a disco for under 18 on royal? i think i'll get a fake id for next year
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to CarnivalCruiserA Send a message via MSN to CarnivalCruiserA
Default Re: carnival or royal caribean?

They did change it to 18?! WOW, I was just on the Triumph and it was 16... is that for all the Carnival ships now??
Old July 28th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Passenger

Royal Carribean Voyager ships have a teen club for 15-17 year olds, then 18 and over can go to the Vault and Studio B
Old July 30th, 2003, 09:26 AM
laura d17

ive been on 2 carnival and about to go on my 3rd and ive been on the Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas.....i had just as much fun on all of them as far as meeting people and stuff but the Voyager is the most amazing thing ive ever seen...its like the biggest in the world with a rock wall...ice rink....put put.....and ive never seen a prettier dining room on a boat..it was 3 stories and had a 500,000 dollar chandalier......its fun to go on different cruise lines cause they r a lot different though......they do have teen clubs for under 18 but they are like either empty or filled with 12-14yr olds playing gay games! good luck...have fun!
laura
Old July 31st, 2003, 04:39 PM
tsb

Default Re: Re: carnival or royal caribean?

I went on Adventure of the Seas from July 6 - July 13 (2003). I also went on Voyager of the Seas July 2002....both cruises...in terms of meeting people...are awsome....optix is a club and usually there are alot of hot girls who go...also...if people are not in optix they are usually at the mall or on the deck
Old August 1st, 2003, 11:13 AM
Beginner

It depends on personal preference. I went on both and liked Royal Caribbean much better.