Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2003, 07:45 PM
HHHGGG

Default WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS

PLEASE, TELL ME ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD, OR ANY STORIES OR WHATEVER U HAVE ABOUT ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2003, 02:35 PM
FortuneCookie121

Default Re: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS

I was on the Adventure a few months ago. It was really great! The ship was awesome. There was lots to do. Besides the obvious teen activites, there were shows every night, movies you could go see, sports, lots of food, and other fun stuff to do on the Islands. I don't know if you're interested in shopping, but the shops on board were really cool. There was lots of variety. Have a good trip!
Old August 24th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Skip&Sauce2K3

Default Re: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS

Just got back today. The teen programs were a joke, maybe 7 people showed up for the stuff. Optix was kinda bad, everyone just stood around and there were only like 30 kids my age (15-17) that was there. Most of the girls were in the younger part of that range and some probably just turned 15. Other than that it was fun as hell. Bball games were always being played and they are not strict with gambling (meaning they dont automatically card you as soon as you get in.) I think I would have had more fun if more kids went. Didn't really have too many people to chill with, so more would have made it mroe fun.