Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 6th, 2003, 05:22 PM
tBel

Default WHAT is the BEST CRUISE SHIP FOR TEENS AND FUN???

PLEASE TELL ME
Sponsored Links
Old September 6th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Wayne y

Default Re: WHAT is the BEST CRUISE SHIP FOR TEENS AND FUN???

hi. RCI's Voyager-class(voyager,explorer,adventurer, mariner) or the newer Carnival ships like Legend, Spirit, Pride, Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Conquest, and Glory.
Old September 7th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob

Yea the Carnival Pride was awesome, the best out of the 3 carnival cruises i've been on! Were going on the Mariner in june, so i'll come back and compare. Our first RCCL cruise will be on the Sovereign in janurary.

Rob
Old September 7th, 2003, 03:29 PM
danp

I have to agree with Wayne and Rob, I was on the Victory and met a bunch of awesome people, some to this day I still talk to, and have even gone and visited them! I just came off Pride, and since it was a 2night cruise I didnt meet to may teens, I defantly had the time of my life. The disco is usually the place where teens meet, so some of the newer larger ships, like Pride, Legend and Spirit, along with Voyager OTS, Explorer OTS, Adventure OTS, Navigator OTS, and Mariner OTS all were built to fit the needs for families and teens.

Other ships you might want to look into, is Norweginan Dawn, Star, Sky and Sun and Costa's Atlantica and Mediterrania.

TO SUM IT ALL UP... IF I HAD TO CHOOSE... Mariner of the Seas would win, it has a rockwall, mini golf course, inline skateing, full court basketball, and millions of places to eat <(most important)
Old September 13th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Jennn

i personally think the Dawn Princess is the best but alas it's the only one i have been on---
Old September 14th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Maxie

i hate to be different but i've always loved Disney cruises. There is something special that is in the air of Disney cruises and i can't quite put my finger on it. The teen room is really cool. They are changing it to a different place now. I think its supposed to be bigger and split the teens up a little more. meaning 13-15 in one area and 16-17 on another area but i'm not to sure on that so don't quote me lol.
Old September 14th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Passenger

I like RCCL the best. I've been on one Carnival cruise and didn't like it near as much as RCCL...but hey thats just my opinion.
Old September 14th, 2003, 05:32 PM
qtpatooti

Default Re: Re: WHAT is the BEST CRUISE SHIP FOR TEENS AND FUN???

i have been on 3 carnival cruises and i met so many people on them but most on the newer ships you will me people like pride, conquest and sprit, i have been on the victory and met tons of people my age! and i just got back from the pride a couple of months ago and i met so many people that we still keep in tough with and i am even going to visit them soon!