Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2003, 10:01 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to cruiseprincess0708 Send a message via MSN to cruiseprincess0708
Default San Juan....

were going on the Triumph this december from the 20-27. I first stop is in San Juan and were there from 5- midnight. What is there to do in San Juan with such limited time?
Any help would be great!
Thanks!
Jenna
Sponsored Links
Old November 7th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Passenger

Default Re: San Juan....

Old San juan has lots of shops and stuff.....or theres always the bacardi factory tours haha thats alot of fun

Old November 7th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne

San Juan is known for the night activities.
Old November 7th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Hey,
Go into town right when you get off the ship... When we walked around the streets were really small, and as the darker it got, the more shady the town got. So be sure to get whatever you need done done first. Things are also usually really cheep, and if they have a side shop on the road you can haggle the price down alot... San Juan is a cool city, just sucks that they always have ships there at night!

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old November 7th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to cruiseprincess0708 Send a message via MSN to cruiseprincess0708

Thanks alot ya'll
<3
Jenna
Old November 8th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Justine Send a message via Yahoo to Justine

i went on that cruise in august. it was really good. i had altoof fun and met alot of ppl. i dint realy do that much in sanjuan cuz it was dark when we got there but we took like a lil tour around it which was good because u got to see all of the city (the new and the old parts). the bus took us to el morro which is realy pretty and at that time the sun was setting so i got really nice pics.then we went to shopping area. they havso many jewelry stores there. and alot of the shops stay open late beacuse they kno the cruises come in late. they hav a senor frogs there. i dont kno if u heard of it. but theyre also in cancun etc. i knew sum guys who brought surfboards with them and went to diff beaches, but they said the waves werent good there. and i heard sum ppl went to a show in san juan but it cost alot and was ova jus in time to be back so i dint wanna go. i was back on ship by like 10 i think. cuz theres a club on the ship and shows, so when ur in port u dont aalways need to be there the whole time. hope this info helped.
justine***