Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

Old November 12th, 2003, 04:58 PM
emma*

Default leaving late..

heyy i have a question..im going on the serenade of the seas on april 3rd and we don't leave san juan till 10 at night and then every other night we are at port so do you think RCI will still have the "meet and greet" or whatever the first night even though it may be kinda late or otherwise when would it be? and if i couldnt go to it cause we were in port how would i meet more teens? thanks...
emma*
Old November 13th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Stuart Send a message via MSN to Stuart
Default Re: leaving late..

Nice name...my g/f's name...anyway its easy to meet other teens even if you dont go to the lame meeting thingie...if you want to find more teens...go to the teen dance things and you're bound to meet up with ppls. have fun and april 3rd is spring break time for a lot of ppl so there will be plenty of teens.....have fun
Old November 13th, 2003, 07:04 PM
emma*

Default Re: leaving late..

aright..thanks for the tips and im sure ill have plenty of fun..*