Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Alyssa

Default Grandeur of the Seas this July

anyone sailing on the grandeur of the seas out of Baltimore on July 11th? My friend and I, Angela are gonna be on it, and were looking to meet some people. and if uve already sailed on this ship, how was it!?
Sponsored Links
Old December 7th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to cruiseprincess0708 Send a message via MSN to cruiseprincess0708
Default Re: Grandeur of the Seas this July

Hey ,were looking on going on that butnot sure yet
Where are you from?
Jenna
Old December 10th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Toezap

Default Re: Grandeur of the Seas this July

I went on the Grandeur October 2002. Out of the three cruises I have taken (Grandeur of the Seas, Carnival Conquest, and Explorer of the Seas) I would not hesitate to say it was the best. Even though the bigger ships have more stuff, there are other things that are just as good or better on the ones that are smaller.
Although I'm sure that there were more kids on the Conquest and the Explorer, nowhere near that many showed up at the teen stuff, so out of all three cruises, there were about the same amount of people.
Also, I think that you are closer with the people you meet on ships like the Grandeur. We all seemed to stick together more, and we didn't separate and play dumb little games of "Who is going out with who now?" or "I just broke up with him, he is such a mean person."
Some of the people you don't want to forget are the crew members. I always try to get close to whoever hosts the teen activities, and some of the coolest people I met on the Explorer (As well as the Grandeur) were our waiters. My waiters on the Explorer showed us some tricks they had learned. They were able to balance four forks on a toothpick!
Also, the Conquest seemed like it was rocking more. It might have just been the seas, and we didn't really realize it too much except when we sat down for dinner, but it could have been.

-Lauren

Grandeur of the Seas October 2002
Carnival Conquest March 2003
Explorer of the Seas October 2003