Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 9th, 2003, 06:40 PM
marissa

Default Carnival Triumph stuffffff

hey guys, my friend and i are going wiht my parents on the triumph on feb. 14th. we're both 16 but we're always mistaken for like 20 so..lol just a little thing to keep in the back of your mind. i was just wondering about the ship. ive been reading other people's thoughts on the ship and they said it was like the destiny. ive never been on that one either. ive been on the Tropicale (not in service anymore) Fascination and the Pride 2 summers ago. i remember with the Fascination, there was a seperate club that u had to be 16 to go to and i think it was up to 18 and it was only till around 11:30. i was only like 14 at the time but they made u sign a sheet and ur parents sign to prove that u were 16 so my parents did it anyway lol...the Pride had a club that starts at like 9:30 and it was for 15-18 i think. there was a younger one before that. but at 12 anyone under 18 had to leave and then go to 'butterflies" a different little club area that was until 2am. does the triumph do anything like that?

and we're going to St Martin, St. tomas and those islands, how are they??

im definitly going to take the advice that someone said about blending in to the club a little after the time that teens had to leave. im sure it'll be easier to get into if u look older and u just walk in with a big group. anyone that has anymore info.please tell me..thanks alot XxOo~marissa
Sponsored Links
Old December 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to cruiseprincess0708 Send a message via MSN to cruiseprincess0708
Default Re: Carnival Triumph stuffffff

Hey im goin on that Ship in 11 days so ill tell you about when i get bac and were goin to those ports of call.
Jenna
Old December 9th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Triumph is a mix of Fascination and Pride...

With that said, they only have one disco, the adult disco, and the teens use it from 9:30 to something like 11:15. When I was on Victoy (same ship) they didnt have us sign in, they had security guards asking for our ID. I go in, and there is a easy way to get in if you are denied! If you go down one deck, exactly one deck down to the "Oxford Lounge" you will see two sprial staircases, they lead up into the dance floor of the disco. They didnt have guards down there by the stairs, but the only problem was that those stairs walked up onto the dance floor! Never walk into there with a big group, its an obvious mistake that I always see other teens make!

St Maarten is really nice, from pictures it dosent look really big but out of all the places I have been, its defianly one of my favorites (along w/ Ocho Rios)

San Juan is alright, you are there at night, and at night I hear the town is unsafe, so get off right after you dock, after walking around you will see its just a small town with shops. My mom and sister didnt buy stuff there, they waited till St Thomas and Maarteen.

St Thomas is very commercial. They have stores that they have in the mall probably where you live. (I know because I get stuck sitting in them.) I suggest if you want to buy something electronic, look in either Thomas or Maarteen. You can bragin them down to a lower price on everything. I talked them down like $50 bucks on this digital camera.

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old December 11th, 2003, 02:20 PM
risseskisses

oo thanks so much! what if we have like a fake id for the little disco thingy?? they cant do anything to us u kno lol. thanks for the directions to get into the club. what happened with the teens that went up rthe stairs?

how big is it? i remember with the Pride, it was very long but narrow and i remember being on it and whenever wave we hit, u felt it lol. it rocked a couple times..it wasnt a big deal unless u sat around doing nothing on it or u had just ate, its not the best feeling lol im sure u guys kno that....thanks for all the info xxoo
Old December 11th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

I doubt the fake ID will do much. But its worth a try. Most of the crew are forign so they wont know the differance. I just depends on how old you look. I got into it when I was 14! After the went up the stairs they never came back, so they were good and got in with no problem. Not sure why I didnt go?!

Yeah Prides disco was big- but yet small. Since it was 2 floors, but long and narrow it seemed small but it was large. Some differances are that Prides disco you had to walk on the dance floor to get over to the lounge areas (which is really annoying), but on Triumph its just one giant room. The floor is right in the middle and in the back is a bar. The other cool Triumph thing is that the disco dance floor auctually sinks down into the room below it, (where the stairs come from.) Hard to explain but when you get onboard you will see, and hopefully agree also. Have Fun

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host