Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2004, 03:28 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to dpcrewgirl
Default Carnival Fantasy

Hey, a couple of my friends are going on the Fantasy Mrach 14, 2004. I might go with them but was wondering what is there to do? Is the food good? Is there a curfew? Is it even worth my parent's money? Anything will help! Thanks!

Elyse
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak
Default Re: Carnival Fantasy

Hey,
I have been on the Fantasy a twice. It is an older but nicely kept up ship. Having just had a refurbishment, everything will appear brand new.

I have taken cruises with my friends and they are alot of fun. You have someone to talk about your cruise before you go, like what you are going to do where and stuff. When you are onboard you always have someone to hangout with and when the cruise is over you can still talk about the good time you had. When I went we usually have our own room, which is cool because we can come and go when we want to, and not have to have a parent watching us. (On one I think I saw my friends parents like 5 times the whole cruise.)

The food in the dining room is really good (in my opinion) on Carnival. Its nothing gormet or gross, but tastes really good. Carnival has good pizza, and you can get it 24/7. I dont think Carnival has started using crufews yet, but I bet its on the way! I wouldent let if keep you from booking a cruise, after all, crufews are extreamly hard to enforce with teens these days.

All in all, the cruise is a really good idea. I would say its worth your parents money because when I went with my friends I had to pay my money and had an awesome time. Go for it!

Here are some pictures of the newly updated inside...
[/img]http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/nf31126zf.jpg[/img]
The Grand Atrium

[/img]http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/nf31126y4.jpg[/img]
The Promenade

Source: Cruise News Daily

Check out www.carnival.com for 360 tours.

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old January 27th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Clarinetgirl06
Default Re: Carnival Fantasy

Hey. Im going on the same cruise. I think you should spend as much time with your friends as possible. Even if that means, you sun bathing while your friends swim in one of the, i think, 5 pools. But, you will definately want to join them as much as possible. Most friends are good. Its not like one of them talks about guys 24/7. I think you will enjoy this trip. You are in fact going with friends, and friends parents. I definately think you should go. Your friends will be disappointed if you don't go. I, myself, am going with a group of my friends and their parents. We all know each other from band. I am the youngest girl going on it. I'm very excited about going. I've been on 2 cruises before this. And i cant wait. This is going to be so much fun. But yah, you should spend some time with your friends and some time alone, but remember you always have friends on the boat you can meet up with. What I've done in the past is have walkie talkies so we can communicate between each other and not be around them. But have fun, and don't worry about it. IT WILL BE FUN!!!

A New Friend.