Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2004, 09:28 PM
CK

Default Just a Thought

i was just thinking...has ne1 ever been on a cruise and not met other teens/not had a good time? ive only been on 3 cruises, but every1's been awsome. has ne1 ever had a bad time, and y?

chris
Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne
Default Re: Just a Thought

Well on my last cruise, I met alot of teens but we really didn't hang out much together. Alot of them partnered off and left us. It was still great cruise, but not the best out of the three...
Old January 27th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to laxbabe420

i went on one like 3 years ago and didnt meet anyone.. ahahaha. but i still had fun. i was like 12, so hanging out with your parents was still 'cool'. but this time i have my best friend coming with me and it will b hella fun! yayz!!

MARCH 28, 2004 ~ CARNIVAL LEGEND ~ TOO EXCITED!!

Old January 27th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to -Rob

We just got back from the sovereign, and to be honest if i didnt go with 3 other people my age, the vacation would haev sucked. 2girls were follwing me around one night which was just kinda weird.... but other than that i didnt really talk to anyone other than who i came with. My other 3 on carnival were awesome and i always was hanging out with someone.

Rob
Old January 27th, 2004, 06:19 PM
LAUREN!! :-)

My first cruise was awful it was on the galaxy, which is a really fun ship but the girls in the teen group were all so mean to me for no reason so ya that wasn't cool i met some boys that were nice but it all depends who you hang out with ya kno?
Old January 31st, 2004, 03:26 PM
cassiek

this is my frist time going
can u do alot here
is it fun?
well i hope so
write back soon

cassie<3
Old February 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to meag

I just got back from a cruise on the Carnival Glory (sail date jan. 24)..there weren't too many girls or guys my age on the boat. They were either 11 or 16..seemed as if there was no one in between (I'm 14). Plus..I didn't feel like I could relate to any of the older girls, they all seemed too ditzy (heh.) I only met one person my age who was alright but she was with her parents alot and had to be in the cabin by 9:30 (I personally stayed out til about midnight every night). I think the main reason why there was no kids my age was because it wasn't a school vacation week. So I still had a fun time, I didn't really mind all the alone time that much. I listened to music and people-watched mostly, which I enjoy :-p. All the other boats I 've been on (mostly carnival..probably 5 or 6) I met a lot of people who were really nice. I wouldn't worry about it, just hang around Deck 5 (promenade) or Lido and you'll probably meet some kids. You might not get along with the best with some of them, but they will probably serve as okay company. If you are a younger kid, then camp carnival is great..but once you get into your teens..it starts to get very corny and boring IMO. It's not a bad way to meet people and hang out with them OUT of Camp Carnival though.

Rob.." 2girls were follwing me around one night which was just kinda weird.... " Jeez I wonder why. Maybe it's because you are very attractive? I can see why they did. They were probably just too nervous to approach you. (although it is kind of weird..)