Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2004, 06:50 PM
vballchix11

Default carnival fun?

I haven't been on a cruise yet but its sounding like a lot of fun. What kind of things make it so fun tho?

~xoEvEox~
Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2004, 11:03 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to SoccerQT116
Default Re: carnival fun?

O boy where too start lol. Last spring break was my first time and i felt the same way as u...i was nervous--cuz i dont make friends that well and i didnt no ne one going--but i got lucky lik 3 days b4 i left i found out a girl in my hr was going on--but i probably stilll would of had a great time if she hadnt gone on cuz i ddint really hang out with her
much.
But theres so much to do--the first few days are a little dull cuz ur getting used to the ship and u dont really no ne one but as soon as meet ppl thats wen the fun begins lol. The ppl i was hanging with we jus found something to do. Lik on the Fun Day at Sea Days...one day we went down into a small card room and they had a stereo- so we got some music moved the tables and had lik our own party. Then one day we went into one of the bars cuz theyre closed during the day and we jus hung out and we went around in a circle and said where we were from--there were lik over 20 of us in the room cuz no one else had ne thing to do. And other times we would jus hang out in the lounge area by the club and jus relax and talk. Some of us would go to the stage and watch the comedy show even tho u had to be an adult lol. What else would we do? umm...i didnt go swimming for some reason lol i did go on the slide a few times with some of the ppl i met. And at night we would jus walk around outside it was fun. Even tho we werent actually doing something it was fun. lol and one time we got bored and a few of us decided to get on our lifejackets and pretend there was a boat drill and run down the hallways lol. Believe me you'll find something to do.

Also at night...i dont no how ur parents are bout u staying out late--usually my parents would care if i was home--but they could give to shits on the ship--i came back to the room at lik 130-2 in the morning every night and they didnt care...cuz they new i wasnt going anywhere unless i was going to jump of the ship lol. So that was cool. But overall jus meeting new people was fun and hanging out with them. Jus make friends the first 2 days and the rest of the cruise will be AMAZING! I hope u have just as much fun as i did for my first cruise. I was ready for the next one wen i got off lol. Sorry this was long but there was a lot to say lol cuz it was just an amazing vacation-i wont vacation any other way lol.
Old February 18th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to Tiara

my name is tiara im 13 i have been on two cruises and going on my thrid this year. I went on carnival btohs times and this time to . theirs soo much to do on the boat. Its soo great! Its huge. theirs camp carnival where their is lots of activities and stuff, you visit cool islands. and you can lay out in hte sun, swim, work out, eat, liek EVERYTHING. its will be the best vacation ever . I went on the carnival paradise and victory they were really great. And if you worried about meeting people dont be you meet some many new friends! im going on hte legend on spring break! I hope you have a Great trip ! You will lol
Old February 18th, 2004, 02:33 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to SoccerQT116

wen did u go on victory?

Previous Cruises:
Carnival Conquest: April 4th-11th 2004
Carnival Victory: April 20th-27th 2003
Old February 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to LySs

Old February 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne

SoccerQT hit all the points. A cruise is fun because you get to control your vacation and meet new people!
Old February 20th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne

I went on Carnival once, and it was better than RCI's. The activities were planned better since most of them were back to back and at night, whereas RCI is spread out throughout the day. I don't really like the Carnival ships decor...not really my kind...