Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to duct_tape_pro Send a message via MSN to duct_tape_pro Send a message via Yahoo to duct_tape_pro
Default Re: Cheerleading

thats right. ppl are so quick to judge

Old October 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"uglyINpink"

If yall guys dont like this post then you shouldnt read it...i mean its for ppl who actually want to post...lol...o well
Old October 14th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to prettyINpink

hey thanks for making fun of my name on here Lauren, "uglyINpink". wow really mature.

yah i do want to post on here. i geuss i failed to mention that I AM a cheerleader. im a sophmore at my high school and im a varisty cheerleader. no my squad isnt bad or stuck up. we actually compete and win at states and this year we actually saved up enough money so we can go to nationals this year. oh and yah and im good. im actually already looking into colleges that offer cheerleading scholarships to cover what ever my academic scholarship doesnt cover. also i have tried other sports and i know how hard alot of them can be.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
Kait

okay,
Cheering IS a sport. For one thing i am a cheerleader, of course were preppy i mean come on thats what cheerleaders are sapossed to be like. Our school isnt that big but we still are pretty damn good!
Old January 2nd, 2005, 03:56 PM
young_knights_cheer

I do competitive cheerleading outside of my school. i love it is a sport indeed
Old January 2nd, 2005, 05:07 PM
Danny

I would say that cheerleading is a sport. I also say golf is a sport like look at Tiger he benches like 400 pounds, thats big dawg. Swimming and track are also sports. All cheerleaders aren't preppy and yea i would date one if i liked her. It all depends on what you think. I play football, basketball, and lacrosse and some people think that lacrosse isn't a sport, but until you try it you don't know how hard it is. Yea but cheerleading is a sport and I'm friends with a bunch of cheerleaders, and they all aren't stuck up and ditzy, a lot are actually smart and friendly. My one friend is a cheerleader and she is going to NYU so i guess they all aren't as stupid as people think.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 11:11 PM
Passenger

I think big time cheerleading competitions can be considered a sport, because I'm sure they work hard to get where they are. On the other hand, at our school-cheerleading cannot be considered a sport. They practice no more than 2 days a week, and most of the time those practices are 'poster practices,' in other words making posters for the football players lockers. Trust me, I know what hard practices are....our volleyball practices aren't a walk in the park. Swimming and track are defintly sports-have you ever ran a 20 200's, each one 1 minute apart?