Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to SoccerQT116
Default Fund-Raiser

I no this is off topic but i was wondering what your schools did to raise money for student council...i mean we do bake sales and jus recently we did this matchmaker thing on v-day where ppl bought the matchmaker paper thing and u fill it out with what u look for in the opposite sex and stuff which was cool--but we dont no what else to do we were thinking about doing car washes but we cant really do that til the warm weather...so if u guys any ideas that would be great cuz were trying to get enough money so that we hav a really nice senior prom and we can hav money to go on a cruise for our senior trip--i mean we hav some time cuz were sophmores but its better to start now lol--another soph class in our district didnt raise ne money their freshman year so they already no theyre not having a junior prom...thank god were not in that situation lol--thanks for your help

Previous Cruises:
Carnival Conquest: April 4th-11th 2004
Carnival Victory: April 20th-27th 2003
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM
kEn dAwg

Default Re: Fund-Raiser

WELL, my school's mascot is the ram. and every year we have a MR. RAM pageant, for the senior males, which has 3 categories (swimsuit, tuxedo, talent) and that attracts everybody, especially the girls, its brings in SOO MUCH money..
Old March 1st, 2004, 06:01 PM
inmyworld4ever

talent show! or some kind of play.
Old March 1st, 2004, 08:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Ah datamach- awesome idea- unless you get a lousy one back!!! =)

Um, well I am in Key Club, and we heald a walk-a-thon, and do road cleanups. We also have a different club sell pizza every Friday.

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old March 1st, 2004, 08:21 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to SoccerQT116

yea we were thinking about having lik something lik the Mr Ram thing u said--cuz other schools around us hav stuff lik that--but its really hard because our school is only 5 years old and all the other schools around us are over 20 so they hav traditions and stuff lik i no one of the schools had battle of the classes--where the sr, jr, soph and frosh do stuff--but its really hard to get that stuff together cuz were so new and were only sophs too lol--thanks for the suggestions tho

Previous Cruises:
Carnival Conquest: April 4th-11th 2004
Carnival Victory: April 20th-27th 2003
Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:55 AM
kEn dAwg

howabout powderpff football, where all the girlys play football? fun stuff jr. class vs sr. class
Old March 2nd, 2004, 03:56 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to the_test_meat_project Send a message via Yahoo to the_test_meat_project

oh man.. hahaha i played powderpuff football.. that was just about the most fun i had that whole year. hahahaha i got to knock stupid people over and kick em and pretend it was an accident *evil grin*.. the guys on the football team had to dress up as cheerleaders too. funny ****

Old March 3rd, 2004, 06:48 AM
Passenger

At our school we had a "Battle of the Classes" where they had four water jugs out everyday for two weeks labeled Freshman, Sophomore, Juniors, and Seniors and whoever had the most pennies in it won. But the catch was if you had dollars, nickles, dimes, etc. (anything not a penny) it was taken out of your teams total number of pennies. Like the Freshman would but pennies into their jar but dollars into the seniors...I hope that isn't confusing but it raised A LOT of money...

Maybe as a prize to the winning class get someone to sponsor a pizza or ice cream party...We got permission from our principal to get the winning class out of 6th period on a Friday and we had a pizza joint donate 150 pizzas...

Good Luck!