Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to carly
Default IM SCARED TO GO ON MY CRUISE!!!! HELP!!!

Hi everybody. my name is carly and Im a First time "Cruiser". wow that sounds like im part of an AA meeting or something doesnt it? Ok anyways... like I said this is my First time to go on a Cruise and Im Really really scared. Ive been told not too, but I cant help it... Im leaving this Sunday (March 21,2004) and Im going on the Carnival Pride for the Mexican Revaira ( sorry if I spelled that wrong), Im scared cause I dont know what to bring and what not to bring. Im scared go on the plane ( this is my first plane ride since I was 3... yeah like I can remember back that far). and Im affraid that Im going to be bored ( Im 19 years old if that makes any difference). so if anyone out here can help me out.. and tell me what to execpt I would reallly love ya for it.... OH YEAH!!!!DO I need to bring a Formal Dress ( like a homecoming Dress)???? HELPPPPP ME PLEASSEEEEE!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHO!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Wayne
Default Re: IM SCARED TO GO ON MY CRUISE!!!! HELP!!!

Hey Carly. A cruise is fun! There is sooo much for you to do if you are a social person and not shy! Carnival Pride is a great ship and I know others have been on her and can tell you more about the ship.

I have been to Mexican Rivera with Carnival too and it was a blast. And you being 19, you can drink and party all night! You don't need to bring any fancy dresses, just something formal if you prefer. Just bring some warm clothing incase the weather turns bad, but bring tee-shirts, shorts, tanks, and don't forget a swim suit!

I hope that helps. If you have any more questions AIM me at daswimma100.
Old March 15th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to duct_tape_pro Send a message via MSN to duct_tape_pro Send a message via Yahoo to duct_tape_pro

to corect wayne you have tobe 21 to drink on carnival ships sry. but dont be scared at all
you'll have tons off fun.

Old March 15th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

bring anything u would normally bring on a vacation to sayyy the beach? and yes if you're gonna bring formalwear it should be like a homecoming dress....and about flying...i love it but u shouldnt worry about anything...youre on vacation!

Old March 15th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to CruisinDude08 Send a message via MSN to CruisinDude08 Send a message via Yahoo to CruisinDude08

Hey, I'm going on my first cruise too in July. I have no idea what its gonna be like, but I don't think you have to worry. Everything will be fine!

Old March 15th, 2004, 09:31 AM
pioneer

Hey!! You're going on the same cruise as me, Carly! You have to calm down. Cruises are supposed to be fun, and the plane ride is nothing to be scared of. You should bring a camera on the cruise. That's what I'm doing (so if you a short guy always carrying an Olympus camera around, you know it will be me.) You aren't going to be bored. As long as you participate in some of the activities, you'll be fine.
Old March 15th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Tauruschick

Hey,
Cruises are so much fun...don't worry. Bring an underwater camera and don't forget lots of sunscreen. I've never been on Carnival but there's always a lot to do on the ships. Bring a formal dress for the Captain's dinner and thats all ya need; maybe a nice skirt or 2 for dinner on the other nights.
About the plane......bring gum for you ears on take off and landing and you'll be fine.
Hope this helped!
HAPPY SAILING!
If you have any questions IM me at rciprincess214
Old March 15th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Yeah dont worry at all!
I was on the Pride and its amazing... Let me know if you would like to see some pictures... Its a fairly new ship, so you have nothing to worry about. As for meeting people, you will mostlikely meet lots- no matter how shy you are. Trust me, YOU WONT BE BORED!!!

Ask anyone on this site- I doubt they have ever gone on a cruise and absolulty hated it!

Oh and as for the plane, I dont care for them either- but think about how much fun it will be when you finally do get there!

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old March 15th, 2004, 05:02 PM
katie*

i think going on vcations and to strange places nd not knowing what to expect is the best part! cruising is so much fun! its like a floating hotel.....i might think tgat like u might feel left out or alone on the cruise because of the size but there is so many things to do and so many people! just bring shorts, capri/floods, flip flops!!!!!, bathing suits, and lots of shirts! dont be a fraid to over pack =)

OH AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
Old March 18th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to carly
Default Re: Re: IM SCARED TO GO ON MY CRUISE!!!! HELP!!!

hey yeah we'll have to meet up sometime
how old are you...lol Im just wondering