Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Teen Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Teen Cruisers Teens - meet here, meet onboard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2004, 01:19 PM
cutie

Default random i know but...

my field hockey team has to dress up some days for school... like the days we have games... and i need some ideas on what we should dress up like. They can be stuff that ur school did for homecoming week, or things that are totally crazy! thanks
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Cruisechic2005 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruisechic2005
Default Re: random i know but...

OMG you play field hockey too?!!! ME TOO haha i live in NY and play Link and absolutely love it!! Our team doesn't have to dress up, we use to but not anymore only for Homecoming weekend its "red and white" weekend for us and we all wear our game jerseys minus the skirts, we wear the shirts with jeans and stuff
not sure about ideas but i'll keep thinking..

Unforgetable!
Old September 12th, 2004, 02:18 PM
cruiseprincess0162

Well at our school the field hockey team wears there jerseys and skirts and cary around there sticks at school to get people to come to the came. For volleyball we just wear our jerseys, no spandex, thanks goodness!
XoXo
Jenna
Old September 12th, 2004, 03:38 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to SoccerQT116

wow i could tell u a billion and one outfits to wear. Cuz my team (soccer) we dress up in crazy outfits EVERY game day.

One day we were lik 'ghetto' stuff...ginny -tees, baggy sweat pants, big silver necklaces, our hair up in buns, with a big hoop earings and we tied one sock around our thigh and another around our arm. and we folded our uniform and tucked it into the waist of the pants

Another we wore pajamas, slippers, and robes and walked around lik we jus woke up

another day we wore a shirt we made for a kid that died in our school that season and it had his bball number on the back

we made shirts ourselves, with our team name, our names on the back and number and decorated them with cougar paws and cut them up and then everyone signed each others shirt.

we would do silly stuff...lik wear everything green and blue and decorated our faces

or we would wear sweat pants then wear our socks up to our knees and tuck the pants into the sucks with our uniform and then we wore our soccer shorts over the pants, and then we wore one uniform over the other and rolled the top ones sleeves up and lik tied the top one up above ur stomach

sum days we would jus wear our uniform shirt, with a jean skirt and then wear our socks up to our knees with our adidas sandals and wear our hair straight or curly or on the side

uhh im having trouble remembering cuz they were from last year but this year were doing it again.

Friday we were playing a catholic school so we were our team uniforms, with pleated or plaid skirts, then we wore our soccer socks up to our knees and then wore a tie

and tomorrow we hav a game so tonite we're figuring out what were wearing so ill tell ya what that is when i get back and ill keep telling updating when i find out the next one lol.

but make sure u guys decide what ur doing when everyones around or u hav everyones number....cuz our tradition is going to dinner/jus going out to ice cream or something the night before a game and deciding what were wearing the next day and then we call whoever isnt there.

Post Edited (09-12-04 21:46)

Previous Cruises:
Carnival Conquest: April 4th-11th 2004
Carnival Victory: April 20th-27th 2003
Old September 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Joefoe

make the freshman wear trashbags and have a sign on the back "were going to take out the trash".....thats what they did at my school last year
Old September 16th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Softballchick12

camo

Old September 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
First Mate

yea this year my teams 'theme' is making fun of the other school that were playing that day. where as last year we jus looked crazy. But examples are...

we played a catholic school let i said above

and yesterday we played the holmdel hornets...so we wore black shirts, black shorts, and black socks--with our white uniform on and tied above our stomachs...and we went to party fair the night before and bought antennas and then we bought yellow party hats. And we wore the party hats around our waist so it was lik a stinger. we looked ridiculous but it was sooo much fun walking around with it--and my friends would grab the hat and pull it and then let go, or theyd play with the antennas.

another team we play are the lancers...so we were thinking about getting those toys with the horse heads on a stick and then a plastic sword or something.

we have crazy ideas lol

Previous Cruises:
Old September 16th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Yeah and if anyone has a Mitusibishi Lancer you could all chill in it after school???

Thats why I am not in SGA (Student Goverment Association)

hahahahah

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old September 19th, 2004, 12:00 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Sara754

my tennis team makes tye-dye shirts with our school colors and our names on the back every year and we wear them to school for most of the away games.. not the most original thing but

Carnival Destiny 2004
Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas 2005
Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas 2006
Crown Princess 2007
Carnival Valor 2009

Carnival Freedom June 2011!
Old September 25th, 2004, 11:03 PM
First Mate

the other day we played a school thats lik all surfers and stuff. so we wore our shorts with a beachy skirt over it, then our uniforms with a bikini top over it and then some girls wore their soccer socks with their adidas sandals...but i cut the feet part of an old pair of green socks and wore them with flip flops--so they were lik leg warmers--the still that hollisters bringing back haha my mom has a pair from when she was a teen

Previous Cruises: